Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761
Top or tie down idk that sucks anyone else have.a better idea? Maybe root as a clone lol

Mephisto's, Sundae Thumper Tester#1 responded by spreading herself out standing alone in the 3x3..

Screenshot_20230518-202632~2.png

:woohoo1:

Top or tie down idk that sucks anyone else have.a better idea? Maybe root as a clone lol
Lol should have topped it a week ago when I was like im fucked with this one. I didnt think she was going to get so got another doing the same but Im top that one Its not as far as long

It can be safe but if you don't know what your doing or make a simple mistake it can be catastrophic. People don't want to be responsible if someone hurts themselves or worse others. What was the false information?
And either way its put, making BHO without proper equipment and licences is a felony in most if not all states. So if after you blow your self up extracting sub par wax, youll be charged with a felony for manufacturing same as you would any other hard drug. manufacturing biomass with volatile gas or pressure is something you should be qualified in before giving advice to people who arent qualified and may be so eager to make wax, they hurt themselves. all love everyone!!

Last edited:
Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761
What terrible problem to have. Will she bend at all? Try to tie her over as much as she'll go. She could bend alittle at a time, tighten the rope every few days maybe.
How tall is she?

TY, research told me its a 6 year old model, and still lists top 10 choices every year, including this year. It's gotta be good one,IMO.
I'm on my 2nd Argo and use the xq2 daily. Good products and they even hooked me up with my 2nd Argo when mine 1st one died a couple weeks after the warranty expired :thumbsup:

And either way its put, making BHO without proper equipment and licences is a felony in most states. So if after you blow your self up extracting sub par wax, youll be charged with a felony for manufacturing same as you would any other hard drug. manufacturing biomass with volatile gas or pressure is something you should to be qualified in before giving advice to people who arent qualified and may be so eager to make wax, they hurt themselves. all love everyone!!
Yeah i don't agree with all the rules in mass you can't even work in a lab without a degree which I think might be over kill but I can understand why. They are doing the extraction in a building with hundreds of employees. I mean to be fair you can blow up pumping gas. That's why they tell you not to get in and out of your car the rubbing can create static electricity and boom. It's just afn can't be responsible for someone hurting others even if it's just a possibility. You can do it without a problem hundreds of times it only takes one to have a huge fireball or worse an explosion and burn down or really hurt other people or their property. Unlike gasoline butane turns right into a gas really fast which is what makes it work in a torch and it can very easily rapidly fill a space and boom. Heavier than air can go under cracks in your door. Really not something to play around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back