Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I decided on the Arizer Solo II as my first dry vape. Purchased from planet of the vapes. Now we wait and see how long it takes to come 88 miles down the interstate to my home.
Great choice only other vape I use is dynavap m which is a great portable. I turned a few people on to the solo and a few people turned other people on to it

Aw @DABaracuss ...you Showed us Girls...but you didn't Name them....did you manage to resusitate any of your old Dragons.....?

Also...where did @Kirka88 go....?
Aww well I Fubared some up and some poped and damped off :( I am new with coco and ebb N flow was thinking I could just go but lol I put in some photos in this round . A lil Bird Just sent me somthing Dragons . I do have a few in the freeze still dragon blood ,black and , Pjem X Pprple haze some stuff from the portal and RCMC lolfrom the Unleashdagreen days LOL Wish I would have knowh How dam rare they are lol Kinda dont want to pop them lol But I will and make us some more to keep the dragons Going Always !!!!!

Just saw the 6th community in my State “deprioritize psilocybin enforcement “. They can’t change the law ( pending bill) , but they can, and will look the other way. So great!!!! Evening everyone.

I've been safely making bho for over 10 years. At least a 1000 runs in that time. If done properly it's an excellent product. :thumbsup: If you're looking for some help or pointers just ask.
I may have to jump in on that convo. Been wanting to do that for some time now.

Aww well I Fubared some up and some poped and damped off :( I am new with coco and ebb N flow was thinking I could just go but lol I put in some photos in this round . A lil Bird Just sent me somthing Dragons . I do have a few in the freeze still dragon blood ,black and , Pjem X Pprple haze some stuff from the portal and RCMC lolfrom the Unleashdagreen days LOL Wish I would have knowh How dam rare they are lol Kinda dont want to pop them lol But I will and make us some more to keep the dragons Going Always !!!!!
My best success with coco is to fully saturate and let it dry and warm up for 2 days before seeds. Then don't feed it at all for at least a week depending on pot size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back