Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761
Super Crop!

Get some grafting tape in case it goes poorly, most of the time if you crush it well you don't need it.

ScreenHunter_250 Mar. 05 18.18.jpg

Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

:goodluck:

What terrible problem to have. Will she bend at all? Try to tie her over as much as she'll go. She could bend alittle at a time, tighten the rope every few days maybe.
How tall is she?
This plant is a beast like almost to my shoulders in the pot over 4 feet. I dont know if she will bend pretty solid would probably split her down the middle.
image.jpg

she is like all top.

image.jpg

Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761
Bend her and tie her down (I tie to its own pot. Be sure and bend enough). She’ll recover within a day and take back off. :pass:

Totally supercrop it. I have to do it a lot being in a short tent. I'd kink it at or below that crease in the tent. Just support it with tape at the bend or tie it to a bar at the ceiling

Super Crop!

Get some grafting tape in case it goes poorly, most of the time if you crush it well you don't need it.

View attachment 1594764

Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

:goodluck:
Im pick up some of that tape after work tomorrow come home and try my best Thanks for advice I had a feeling thats what I was going to have to do. After Ill post my outcome.

Yeah i don't agree with all the rules in mass you can't even work in a lab without a degree which I think might be over kill but I can understand why. They are doing the extraction in a building with hundreds of employees. I mean to be fair you can blow up pumping gas. That's why they tell you not to get in and out of your car the rubbing can create static electricity and boom. It's just afn can't be responsible for someone hurting others even if it's just a possibility. You can do it without a problem hundreds of times it only takes one to have a huge fireball or worse an explosion and burn down or really hurt other people or their property.
i told you i used to work at a dispensary, my boss got his son a job making wax with someone who had done it for years and years. they had a really bad accident cause someone opened the door of the "lab" and the static started a huge fire and caused them all to get burned pretty bad. all it takes is that 1 time even for someone who had done it for years without a problem. let it be on record we do not condone making bho for any reason, if your desperate for a dab steal your wifes or you moms hair straightener and some parchment paper from the kitchen and make some ghetto rosin!! way safer way faster and way cheaper.

Totally supercrop it. I have to do it a lot being in a short tent. I'd kink it at or below that crease in the tent. Just support it with tape at the bend or tie it to a bar at the ceiling
My tent is short too. Only like 63 inches. Never had a plant get even close to this big before. Im super crop her tomorrow thanks man

i told you i used to work at a dispensary, my boss got his son a job making wax with someone who had done it for years and years. they had a really bad accident cause someone opened the door of the "lab" and the static started a huge fire and caused them all to get burned pretty bad. all it takes is that 1 time. let it be on record we do not condone making bho for any reason, if your desperate for a dab steal your wifes or you moms hair straightener and some parchment paper from the kitchen and make some ghetto rosin!! way safer way faster and way cheaper.
Also not only is it a felony charge making it like you said. If you blow up your getting charged with a whole lot of other shit not just drug manufacturing. That sucks about his son. Not to mention the lawsuits if you destroy people's property or worse someone ends up dead.

i told you i used to work at a dispensary, my boss got his son a job making wax with someone who had done it for years and years. they had a really bad accident cause someone opened the door of the "lab" and the static started a huge fire and caused them all to get burned pretty bad. all it takes is that 1 time. let be on record we do not condone making bho for any reason, if your desperate for a dab steal your wifes or you moms hair straightener and some parchment paper from the kitchen and make some ghetto rosin!! way safer way faster and way cheaper.
There are rosin presses for just about every budget…. And even diy plans readily available for the handyman. BHO isn’t even worth discussing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back