Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to Oklahoma! A member on here went from his first grow of 4 plants to a fully legal 125 plant table which he promptly expanded to 2 rooms and 2 tables and the paperwork etc was obv cheap and easy cuz he was ready to rock by time first grow finished up! I may need to move my ass an hour north depending on how this years session goes on decriminalization! May need to buy me a used winnebago and go park it in @2budz driveway so i can be in the land of legalization! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

Wait, @2budz did that? Holy crow that is awesome!

My tent is short too. Only like 63 inches. Never had a plant get even close to this big before. Im super crop her tomorrow thanks man
I've got about 52" from my floor to my light so I have to do it all the time. It's a required tool for me at least. It's pretty scary the 1st bunch of times but even if you break the stems too much, they'll recover just fine if you support them in some way. You'll just get individual buds that stand on their own instead of a big cola to break down, which is kinda nice for the trim job

Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761

supercrop for the win! :yay: ppp

I think I'm 3 days away from my 2 year anniversary of coming here absorbing everyone's knowledge.

meanwhile, we absorb mime memez.......hardly seemz fair sumhow :dammit: ppp

Wait, @2budz did that? Holy crow that is awesome!

nah, pretty sure he'z referring to @THC Farms ;) ppp

Your in a tough spot then. I was able to split up my lights and move them around. The two panels above my plant, I was able to split up and hang in the top corners at an angle, and throw a couple on the sides too.
Good look brother, tough situation.

View attachment 1594777
all my tents are small and short. Lol. im super crop her. Thanks for the suggestion

I've got about 52" from my floor to my light so I have to do it all the time. It's a required tool for me at least. It's pretty scary the 1st bunch of times but even if you break the stems too much, they'll recover just fine if you support them in some way. You'll just get individual buds that stand on their own instead of a big cola to break down, which is kinda nice for the trim job
Im pretty close to about that myself maybe 55“. This will be my first time purposely breaking a stem. and of course its for the seedstockers g&s so no extra pressure there. And its the best one out of the three I got going for it. But either way has to be done and as long as I dont lose my tops I dont care how they grow lol.

https://seawitchbotanicals.com/pages/what-are-synthetic-fragrances if you like incense I'd check these out I got them to try to piss of mosquitoes. Fragrances are toxic lower your testosterone fuck up your hormone balance cause health problems. But they are allowed to be sold anyway. Everything from soap detergent deodorant perfume etc. Everything is literally poison. If this resonates with you you can ask me more. If it doesn't no worries. just trying to inform people about stuff I found out and why I would always hate being around dryer sheets soaps whatever because they are toxic it costs way less to use a fragrance then grow a plant for the essential oil kind of like spice compared to real weed it can just be made in a lab. Family thought I was crazy until they stopped using the stuff now they can't stand it

Some advice is needed what should I do ? She getting about a fist away from the light. thats to close even if she stopped right there. I know she will grow some more. Super crop? Wish I could just raise my light Im tapped on hight. View attachment 1594760View attachment 1594761
Crop dat top boooooi! :eyebrows::headbang::d5:

1684459613191.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back