Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i don't agree with all the rules in mass you can't even work in a lab without a degree which I think might be over kill but I can understand why. They are doing the extraction in a building with hundreds of employees. I mean to be fair you can blow up pumping gas. That's why they tell you not to get in and out of your car the rubbing can create static electricity and boom. It's just afn can't be responsible for someone hurting others even if it's just a possibility. You can do it without a problem hundreds of times it only takes one to have a huge fireball or worse an explosion and burn down or really hurt other people or their property. Unlike gasoline butane turns right into a gas really fast which is what makes it work in a torch and it can very easily rapidly fill a space and boom. Heavier than air can go under cracks in your door. Really not something to play around with
U can def make it safe but working with flammable gas under pressure the last thing u wanna do is get an “internet course” on how to do that shit! U really need someone who has the knowledge and experienced in making it to show u how if u don’t know how to work with that stuff already! :thumbsup:

Super Crop!

Get some grafting tape in case it goes poorly, most of the time if you crush it well you don't need it.

View attachment 1594764

Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

:goodluck:
Hey @Shugrows i will do 1 with u in kind if u want! I can always break a top over if need be! Just remember u will need to hang something from that top to hold it over sideways or it’ll just stand back up in a couple days….if that! I use a piece of wire tie and i bought a box of heavier 1/2” nuts (think that size) so i could loop the wire thru it and then hang from end of top like a Christmas ornament and it will hold that top over so doesn't stand up! Also bend over enough and u will transfer the apical dominance and the side branches should take off til 1 becomes dominant and becomes the new main cola! :d5:

FB_IMG_1684339410209.jpg

Bend her and tie her down (I tie to its own pot. Be sure and bend enough). She’ll recover within a day and take back off. :pass:
Hey i just said that lmao! ;)
Hey @Shugrows i will do 1 with u in kind if u want! I can always break a top over if need be! Just remember u will need to hang something from that top to hold it over sideways or it’ll just stand back up in a couple days….if that! I use a piece of wire tie and i bought a box of heavier 1/2” nuts (think that size) so i could loop the wire thru it and then hang from end of top like a Christmas ornament and it will hold that top over so doesn't stand up! Also bend over enough and u will transfer the apical dominance and the side branches should take off til 1 becomes dominant and becomes the new main cola! :d5:
:crying::pighug::d5:

Wait, @2budz did that? Holy crow that is awesome!
Hell no his wife would murder him! :crying:

@2budz is just a cool ass member that I’ve met in person and he lives in OK! If i showed up with a winnebago to their new house it would prob be me his wife would murder! :yoinks::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back