Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Shugrows i will do 1 with u in kind if u want! I can always break a top over if need be! Just remember u will need to hang something from that top to hold it over sideways or it’ll just stand back up in a couple days….if that! I use a piece of wire tie and i bought a box of heavier 1/2” nuts (think that size) so i could loop the wire thru it and then hang from end of top like a Christmas ornament and it will hold that top over so doesn't stand up! Also bend over enough and u will transfer the apical dominance and the side branches should take off til 1 becomes dominant and becomes the new main cola! :d5:
Ill be doing the cropping tomorrow around 3 pm. If your around ill take the help advice or training whatever you wanna call it. thanks man.

A snapper is your only option. Way too close to that light. It will just get burned anyway. Have you done so before? Pinch fairly tight until you feel the stem collapse a bit and push gently in the direction you want her to lean. She should recover and head north in a couple days. Resilience.
This will be the first time for me doing it purposely. its intimidating to say the least. but is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back