Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
m_195152.jpg

:pass:
Yeah, I love it there, but trying to get anything done with the government is insane. Also not small businesses friendly. I had two hestors looking into things for me and would have qualified for a “golden” visa from buying a house and starting a business employing 10-15 people. Got fed up after about six months and said screw it.
Also looked into France just over the border from two areas in Spain. More friendly to what I wanted to do, but then ya gotta deal with the French…:haha:

You wanna Ask @Zaaboot about Porugal..... :headbang: ....maybe a better Border crossing than France.

The Standard saying for France is.there are only Two things Cheap in France....houses and wine.......:headbang:....

Do you have cable TV.......?........ try getting Help we bought a village......Channel 4....:biggrin:...might give you some Ideas...........

It covers a Lot of Europe and shows you the local beaurocracy........

Last edited:
WGT or real golf?
Real golf baby! A friend plays league for them and gave me a pass for 18 holes with a cart! Got new balls and a “used” driver been itching to try. Going to Cedars GC in my area. Not the most awesome course but fun!

I have to stimulate the kittens to pee...I can't get them to poop....they pee but I have to rub a tissue paper on them till they pee....they are 2weeks and atm bottle fed...they eat good...just won't poop...any advice?

Me mother use to rub them with a cotton wool ball from the bottom of their bottom up.......but that was puppies.......

You wanna Ask @Zaaboot about Porugal..... :headbang: ....maybe a better Border crossing than France.

The Standard saying for France is.there are only Two things Cheap in France....houses and wine.......:headbang:....

Do you have cable TV.......?........ try getting Help we bought a village......Channel 4....:biggrin:...might give you some Ideas...........

Be careful when watching shows like that, u never get the full story or “how they did it” if u find names of the people have a little read into them…. Just like the 2 younger ones on the show in Italy.
Personally try to speak to people who have done it Like auntie said

hey @Mossy - hope you are well!

Hello @Cerebral Goo - portugal is the way to go, after looking around Europe w decided on Portugal, it is the easiest place in Europe I think, and probably the cheapest - the Government are supporting the startup of new businesses especially rural projects, as all the population have moved to Lisbon and Porto leaving the countryside empty. The golden Visa is still available but they are looking at ways of tying it to rural tourism/projects. We use this lovely lady from the Netherlands who lives in a hut in Central Portugal, she speaks fluent and helps with all the paperwork - to be honest, we chose the place and she did the rest.

its a pleasure @Mossy - how are things?
Talking of paperwork in Spain. - this is all i hear when we were trying to sort out a canna license over there - mañana mañana mañana mañana, good lord that word drives me loo lala :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back