Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,, I do have to keep a log book/chart of what channels are controlled by which controller and what intensity they are set at. If I didn't I would certainly kill plants relying on my stoner memory, LOL But once it is up and running where I want it at, it is essentially hands free from then on. This is the fourth generation of this setup, I built it with 20 channels even though I currently only need 12-13 channels, I actually used my noggin for something other than being a place to keep my hat and planned for expansion, LOL

this is my normal morning wake up call

Aw.......... Alfie Hugs........you'll have to get a hot water bottle while he is gone..........or.....I could let you borrow Hissing Sid...... he's a good bed warmer.......:eyebrows:....

He's Cuddly.....................Honest............cough..cough.........

IMG_5437.JPG

So...we go to the farm supply shop for chicken food today....... :pass: ....as we were waiting I'm looking at some snake repellent.....and hubby goes...hmmmph....waddya want that for...the snake is dead now..........:shrug:.....

Well....this flucker isn't..............:yoinks:....

View attachment 1594565

View attachment 1594566

That is a standard pallet....so it is over 4ft.............:pass:.......

I'll leave the wattering 'til later huh.....?..........:biggrin:........

I Think they are not poisonous water snakes........and I wouldn't Harm one...But...........I don't wanna be sharing a plot with them......:headbang:
Snake repellent is usually just crushed moth balls. Careful using it if you don't know where the snakes are. I've seen a lot of people spread it around their house/lawn and actually force the snakes to come inside of the house. I don't use it for work anymore for that reason :yoinks:🐍

Snake repellent is usually just crushed moth balls. Careful using it if you don't know where the snakes are. I've seen a lot of people spread it around their house/lawn and actually force the snakes to come inside of the house. I don't use it for work anymore for that reason :yoinks:🐍

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Where is St Patrick when ya need him.........?

Afternoon Goo..... :bighug: ..sharng one.......Yeah.....anyone with a bit of land can get one for shooting rabbits coz we are overun with them...
Our Farmer said he would Help hubby if he wanted one..........:headbang:...Everything in Spain you have to jump hrough Hoops for...... it is just how it is here........
Spanish paperwork is Legenary.....:headbang:
:pass:
Yeah, I love it there, but trying to get anything done with the government is insane. Also not small businesses friendly. I had two hestors looking into things for me and would have qualified for a “golden” visa from buying a house and starting a business employing 10-15 people. Got fed up after about six months and said screw it.
Also looked into France just over the border from two areas in Spain. More friendly to what I wanted to do, but then ya gotta deal with the French…:haha:

I have to stimulate the kittens to pee...I can't get them to poop....they pee but I have to rub a tissue paper on them till they pee....they are 2weeks and atm bottle fed...they eat good...just won't poop...any advice?

Last edited:
So...we go to the farm supply shop for chicken food today....... :pass: ....as we were waiting I'm looking at some snake repellent.....and hubby goes...hmmmph....waddya want that for...the snake is dead now..........:shrug:.....

Well....this flucker isn't..............:yoinks:....

View attachment 1594565

View attachment 1594566

That is a standard pallet....so it is over 4ft.............:pass:.......

I'll leave the wattering 'til later huh.....?..........:biggrin:........

I Think they are not poisonous water snakes........and I wouldn't Harm one...But...........I don't wanna be sharing a plot with them......:headbang:
Let that thing hang…. It’s great rodent control, and certainly knows it’s not able to eat you or your hubby.. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back