Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

You and @Fermented_Fruitz with just 4 Rep Points seperating you...........:pighug: ......
Oh wow you just made my morning even better.. :woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance::crying::crying::crying:

P.S. I am honored never thought I’d be that high up the list this soon.. Thank you everyone I can’t thank you all enough:bighug::bighug::bighug: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Morning kittens.....another hot, sweaty day getting things done planned out starting with mowing the lawn followed with another yard spray to get these damn seed fleas knocked down. Dogs been scratching and since they are on monthly meds and checked out with no fleas it means the summer itches are back so they getting started on the weekly benzo wash. Figure it's got to be the bahaia grass in this yard cause we didn't have it at the other place and they never really had much of a problem over there.

Gawd...it is Humid................. :headbang:...not Nice heat......

Been that way here for awhile now so I feel ya.....take a shower and by the time you get dried and dressed you need another. Thank God for A/C.

Oh wow you just made my morning even better.. :woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance::crying::crying::crying:

P.S. I am honored never thought I’d be that high up the list this soon.. Thank you everyone I can’t thank you all enough:bighug::bighug::bighug: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I Always say Site Rep is Earned...........by being Kind and Helpful.......... :pighug: ...and You Are.........:bravo:

Been that way here for awhile now so I feel ya.....take a shower and by the time you get dried and dressed you need another. Thank God for A/C.

Yup......:headbang:....we judge the season by how many showers you need a day......:biggrin:

Had to run to town for some supplies from the auto parts store and grabbed a mcmuffin at McD's, on the way home I started hiccuping and then burped and hiccup'd at the same time, hurts like all hell but cured the hiccups! LOL

:crying: You Know we don't Do guns in EU.....an I'm not going after that with a penknife in me teeth......

preview.jpg

:crying:

I looked into having guns there when we were looking at moving over there. You can get certain guns for hunting and if you shoot competitions. Just like anything in Spain with the government, it's a royal pain in the ass and then some to get a license.

:crying: You Know we don't Do guns in EU.....an I'm not going after that with a penknife in me teeth......

What about something more.... European and historical.... Medieval.... A crossbow pistol!

Small enough for porch sitting and one handed operation. You wouldn't even have to set your smoke or coffee down.

crossbow.jpg

I looked into having guns there when we were looking at moving over there. You can get certain guns for hunting and if you shoot competitions. Just like anything in Spain with the government, it's a royal pain in the ass and then some to get a license.

Afternoon Goo..... :bighug: ..sharng one.......Yeah.....anyone with a bit of land can get one for shooting rabbits coz we are overun with them...
Our Farmer said he would Help hubby if he wanted one..........:headbang:...Everything in Spain you have to jump hrough Hoops for...... it is just how it is here........
Spanish paperwork is Legenary.....:headbang:

I got the control panel for my large 20 channel lighting power and control unit completed.
IMG_20230518_092355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back