Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all , 28*f, kitties taken care of, coffee is hot after a bit of a sleep-in,,,,, I let Missy out and crawled back under the covers to keep warm, but broke down and turned the furnace back on.......

caturdaycaturd.gif
Snuggle down..with those temps you are Missing nowt........... :headbang:

Good morning @Mossy @Talonxracer @PinkyNotTheBrain 34f starting today. Mid 60s by afternoon… maybe. Small town job then back to the woods. Flagging lines and a LOMA flood cert for proving a house isn’t in a flood zone. Should be fun. May not have to work tomorrow so I think a round of golf could be in my Friday future! First round in 2 yrs!

Fingers Crosse for the Golf @Jpkindbud ...:headbang:...hubby is Hoping for tomorrow too..........but we are forecast rain......so we'll see........:pass:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..........
giphy.gif
....sharing a bowl.........:crying:......

Are you working today......?...
:crying:

Ya going to be a very long day. Up on ladders all day n then going to a side job install a sink and try to unblock a sewer. I don't own my own sewer cam so i have to borrow one. More driving. But if i find out the sewers broken and do the repair i double my income for the month so kinda stupid not to do it. No rest for the wicked .

How have you two been feeling???

Fingers Crosse for the Golf @Jpkindbud ...:headbang:...hubby is Hoping for tomorrow too..........but we are forecast rain......so we'll see........:pass:
We suppose to get the rain on Saturday unfortunately the day of the funeral hopefully it hold off.. Cause they are saying now as long as visibility is ok we are going to have two blackhawks fly over during the gun salute:headbang:

So...we go to the farm supply shop for chicken food today....... :pass: ....as we were waiting I'm looking at some snake repellent.....and hubby goes...hmmmph....waddya want that for...the snake is dead now..........:shrug:.....

Well....this flucker isn't..............:yoinks:....

IMG_5439.JPG

IMG_5437.JPG

That is a standard pallet....so it is over 4ft.............:pass:.......

I'll leave the wattering 'til later huh.....?..........:biggrin:........

I Think they are not poisonous water snakes........and I wouldn't Harm one...But...........I don't wanna be sharing a plot with them......:headbang:

We suppose to get the rain on Saturday unfortunately the day of the funeral hopefully it hold off.. Cause they are saying now as long as visibility is ok we are going to have two blackhawks fly over during the gun salute:headbang:

Afternoon @Lil Dab ...:bighug:....I'll keep me Fingers Crossed that you get clear skies for it...........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back