Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday............. :pass: ...sharing one...........

View attachment 1594527

Hearts like little Lions...........View attachment 1594528......over 40 Generations of outdoor/off season growing says they are Used to it by now..........:grin:...I'm More at Risk from dampenning off if I don't get the air circultion...:pass:

#PinkyPot View attachment 1594530

View attachment 1594529

View attachment 1594526 The First Pinky.........bit immature.....but it fell off in me hand when I was Checking the Pink pheno.....so I Know she's Cooking Live seed....:headbang:

Always Good to See the Fails too........:headbang:.......

View attachment 1594531

PPPffft...........I'll Probably Reseed today.......:pass:....

Good morning @Mossy ! :pighug:

Good morning y'all , 28*f, kitties taken care of, coffee is hot after a bit of a sleep-in,,,,, I let Missy out and crawled back under the covers to keep warm, but broke down and turned the furnace back on.......

Good morning @Mossy @Talonxracer @PinkyNotTheBrain 34f starting today. Mid 60s by afternoon… maybe. Small town job then back to the woods. Flagging lines and a LOMA flood cert for proving a house isn’t in a flood zone. Should be fun. May not have to work tomorrow so I think a round of golf could be in my Friday future! First round in 2 yrs!

Afternoon everyone :pass: ..sharing one.......

That wind yesterday has got the sea all messy.............:pass:.......better stick a black bag in the van......:headbang:...just incase......

sometimes a stormy sea washes up sea weed..........Free Ferts........:grin:

Good morning @Mossy ! :pighug:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..........
giphy.gif
....sharing a bowl.........:crying:......

Are you working today......?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back