Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...we go to the farm supply shop for chicken food today....... :pass: ....as we were waiting I'm looking at some snake repellent.....and hubby goes...hmmmph....waddya want that for...the snake is dead now..........:shrug:.....

Well....this flucker isn't..............:yoinks:....

View attachment 1594565

View attachment 1594566

That is a standard pallet....so it is over 4ft.............:pass:.......

I'll leave the wattering 'til later huh.....?..........:biggrin:........

I Think they are not poisonous water snakes........and I wouldn't Harm one...But...........I don't wanna be sharing a plot with them......:headbang:
:yoinks::nono: Oh hell no :shooty:
Afternoon @Lil Dab ...:bighug:....I'll keep me Fingers Crossed that you get clear skies for it...........:headbang:

Thanks I really hope so too this has been a long time in the planning :goodluck::karmacloud:

But if i find out the sewers broken and do the repair i double my income for the month so kinda stupid not to do it. No rest for the wicked .

Gawd...That woul be a Big Help in the finances..........I Hope it is Broken for you......:pighug:....

Oh hell no :shooty:

:crying: You Know we don't Do guns in EU.....an I'm not going after that with a penknife in me teeth......

preview.jpg

:crying:

:crying: You Know we don't Do guns in EU.....an I'm not going after that with a penknife in me teeth......

preview.jpg

:crying:
Oh for sure you need a bigger knife then that.. Here try mine :rofl::rofl::rofl::tang::pighug:
1684410413606.gif

Are explosives allowed? :poof::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back