Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about something more.... European and historical.... Medieval.... A crossbow pistol!

Small enough for porch sitting and one handed operation. You wouldn't even have to set your smoke or coffee down.

crossbow.jpg

IMG_5443.JPG

@DCLXVI .... Staffroom says this is blood Dangerous...coz it is Primed...........:shrug:.....but stuff like this is not worth arguing with him...I Tried.....:pass:

I got the control panel for my large 20 channel lighting power and control unit completed.
View attachment 1594586
That’s pretty cool I was wondering cause of what you said yesterday.. How does the controller know all the info? Do you program it all in time zones and sunlight duration/intensity?:d5::pop:

That’s pretty cool I was wondering cause of what you said yesterday.. How does the controller know all the info? Do you program it all in time zones and sunlight duration/intensity?:d5::pop:
All of that data regarding GPS coordinates for sunrise/sunset and ramping is all part of the Coralux Storm controllers(I use 3 of them) programming. They are intended for controlling led lighting for large salt water coral and fish tanks so they also have settings to control cloud dimming, storm/lightning intensity, duration, frequency and finally moon rise/set and phase settings.

I adjust the lighting intensity manually as I use 3 controllers, 1 for red/yellow/green, 1 for cyan/blue/India and the last for UVA/UVB.

Hello my stoner friend s I hope your all good well I'm home alone so no Alfie or wifey till late fri or Saturday but this is my normal morning wake up call also I made sure to cut me out so I didn't spoil the pic 20230517_082801.jpg

All of that data regarding GPS coordinates for sunrise/sunset and ramping is all part of the Coralux Storm controllers(I use 3 of them) programming. They are intended for controlling led lighting for large salt water coral and fish tanks so they also have settings to control cloud dimming, storm/lightning intensity, duration, frequency and finally moon rise/set and phase settings.

I adjust the lighting intensity manually as I use 3 controllers, 1 for red/yellow/green, 1 for cyan/blue/India and the last for UVA/UVB.
:yoinks: Too fancy for me:worship::headbang:
1684417744761.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back