Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to stimulate the kittens to pee...I can't get them to poop....they peep but I have to rub a tissue paper on them till they pee....they are 2weeks and atm bottle fed...they eat good...just won't poop...any advice?
What you feeding them? If milk, cut 50/50 with water or skim milk.

Good morning my friend….how’s it going? :pass:
It is going pretty good, a tad chilly but that just keeps.ya moving to stay warm! LOL Got what work I wanted/needed to do completed. Now it is relaxation time!
How is over your way today?

It is going pretty good, a tad chilly but that just keeps.ya moving to stay warm! LOL Got what work I wanted/needed to do completed. Now it is relaxation time!
How is over your way today?
Pretty good….looks like it’s gonna be thunderstorms for the day….although I should be able to sneak a walk or two in between. :headbang: :pass:

Good morning @Mossy @Talonxracer @PinkyNotTheBrain 34f starting today. Mid 60s by afternoon… maybe. Small town job then back to the woods. Flagging lines and a LOMA flood cert for proving a house isn’t in a flood zone. Should be fun. May not have to work tomorrow so I think a round of golf could be in my Friday future! First round in 2 yrs!
WGT or real golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back