Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Mossy - hope you are well!

Hello @Cerebral Goo - portugal is the way to go, after looking around Europe w decided on Portugal, it is the easiest place in Europe I think, and probably the cheapest - the Government are supporting the startup of new businesses especially rural projects, as all the population have moved to Lisbon and Porto leaving the countryside empty. The golden Visa is still available but they are looking at ways of tying it to rural tourism/projects. We use this lovely lady from the Netherlands who lives in a hut in Central Portugal, she speaks fluent and helps with all the paperwork - to be honest, we chose the place and she did the rest.

Cheers @Zaaboot ...I was looking for the info on the golden visas and tax breaks for him.... :headbang: ...

hey @Mossy - hope you are well!

Hello @Cerebral Goo - portugal is the way to go, after looking around Europe w decided on Portugal, it is the easiest place in Europe I think, and probably the cheapest - the Government are supporting the startup of new businesses especially rural projects, as all the population have moved to Lisbon and Porto leaving the countryside empty. The golden Visa is still available but they are looking at ways of tying it to rural tourism/projects. We use this lovely lady from the Netherlands who lives in a hut in Central Portugal, she speaks fluent and helps with all the paperwork - to be honest, we chose the place and she did the rest.
What are canna laws like in Portugal at the minute mate?

Cheers @Zaaboot ...I was looking for the info on the golden visas and tax breaks for him.... :headbang: ...
there is plenty of information out there, the visa thing is becoming a problem as the country is getting lots of people from Asia and West Europe buying properties and leaving them empty just so they can get the visa - this defeats the object for the Portuguese gov as they truly want more people there, but people living and working there.
The funding is pretty broad but rural stuff is taking precedent at the moment with a variety of support packages to help get people to these places.

Last edited:
What are canna laws like in Portugal at the minute mate?
still odd - everything is decriminalized but they dont like growing, or seeds etc...and from what I can make out, it depends on the Police person if anything will happen if you get caught. But ultimately treatment rather than punishment - one of the people I know out there got caught recently smoking a big fattie by the river - the police stopped asked if he had any more, he pulled out about 50grams of hash, and they put him on a rehab thing - which meant he had to attend one online course for a couple of hours and get tested to make sure he is no longer "addicted" ...and that was that

Real golf baby! A friend plays league for them and gave me a pass for 18 holes with a cart! Got new balls and a “used” driver been itching to try. Going to Cedars GC in my area. Not the most awesome course but fun!
Also not the most awesome course but the hotel my dad works at has a course and i could technically play it for free but i have never played nor do i know anyone to play with! They also have a really dope driving range there I’d like to hit up but also not really wanting to go alone!

still odd - everything is decriminalized but they dont like growing, or seeds etc...and from what I can make out, it depends on the Police person if anything will happen if you get caught. But ultimately treatment rather than punishment - one of the people I know out there got caught recently smoking a big fattie by the river - the police stopped asked if he had any more, he pulled out about 50grams of hash, and they put him on a rehab thing - which meant he had to attend one online course for a couple of hours and get tested to make sure he is no longer "addicted" ...and that was that
That sucks...I can walk around smoking all I want....I smell weed everywhere I go...lol and I can walk in and buy with an ID at age 21..which I'm old enough...and we can get a permit for 18 plant grow...6 in flower, 6 clones, and 6 males....but I don't follow the law.....I just don't care...I'll be legit one day....but 6 plants ain't enough for me....I want 100's......

its a pleasure @Mossy - how are things?
Talking of paperwork in Spain. - this is all i hear when we were trying to sort out a canna license over there - mañana mañana mañana mañana, good lord that word drives me loo lala :crying:

Yeah.....I was told UK-er's need to understand that manuana doesn't Mean Tomorrow...........................it Simply Means Not Today............:crying:

Makes a Lot more sense now....huh....?................:headbang:

If you ever get the go ahead...keep me informed........:pass:

I Honestly Thought Spain was pushing towards Decriminalising...until a Political shift a few years ago...when they Closed Dinafem down......:nono:

That sucks...I can walk around smoking all I want....I smell weed everywhere I go...lol and I can walk in and buy with an ID at age 21..which I'm old enough...and we can get a permit for 18 plant grow...6 in flower, 6 clones, and 6 males....but I don't follow the law.....I just don't care...I'll be legit one day....but 6 plants ain't enough for me....I want 100's......
Move to Oklahoma! A member on here went from his first grow of 4 plants to a fully legal 125 plant table which he promptly expanded to 2 rooms and 2 tables and the paperwork etc was obv cheap and easy cuz he was ready to rock by time first grow finished up! I may need to move my ass an hour north depending on how this years session goes on decriminalization! May need to buy me a used winnebago and go park it in @2budz driveway so i can be in the land of legalization! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back