Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to Oklahoma! A member on here went from his first grow of 4 plants to a fully legal 125 plant table which he promptly expanded to 2 rooms and 2 tables and the paperwork etc was obv cheap and easy cuz he was ready to rock by time first grow finished up! I may need to move my ass an hour north depending on how this years session goes on decriminalization! May need to buy me a used winnebago and go park it in @2budz driveway so i can be in the land of legalization! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
8 posts left until page 1300.........:eyebrows:....I'd run half a Metal Buffet...and Claim it.........

View attachment 1594609 8 posts left until page 1300.........:eyebrows:....I'd run half a Metal Buffet...and Claim it.........

funnee thing....buzy day for me today & headed out the door to town as we speak, so will probly miss it, lol :doh: it'z all urz auntie! :headbang: ppp

Yeah.....I was told UK-er's need to understand that manuana doesn't Mean Tomorrow...........................it Simply Means Not Today............:crying:
hahahha - exactly that :crying: plus you could add:
- At some point in the future
- It will happen when it happens
- What's the rush, come tomorrow

The licenses look like they will come, I shall for sure keep you in the loop :headbang:

I keep min at the top and keep them at 80% wekk 2 sides are on full blast old KIND led blurps ..BTW people talking trash about blurps lol I smashed a 4x4 with about 500 some watts of GN led goodness and worked just fine lol
They work, just terribly inefficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back