Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final setups....when plants become done in closet..but I'll be gone by then so this is the setup till I move....I'll have to tie the buds to the floor in the 2x2 36in tent.....especially the Alculpco Gold.....
20230517_140845.jpg
20230517_141053.jpg
20230517_141039.jpg
20230517_140852.jpg

Busy morning....Wife had Dr's appointment in St Augustine, then we had lunch, hit up Goodwill ( got me a bunch of ceramic cover pots pretty cheap. ), Publix for the wife's morning mango juice and finally Wally World for some itch shampoo for the dogs....they seem to be getting hit hard with the summer itch this year for some reason. Made it home, unloaded her and all the gear, got her and the dogs all settled in the house, checked a few plants out in some pots. Now it's break time for me.
Hope everyone been having a good day so far. :smokeit:

Whatever happend with @Mañ'O'Green 's light experiment? Is it worth it? Any one have a shorter explanation?

Good Morfnoevight All You Taco Tuesday Live Stoners.

I really look forward to Taco Tuesdays!

View attachment 1594043View attachment 1594044

I did a full grow running 8/4, The plants were stressed, they were smaller than other growers here for the same strain and the yield was short for my average 30 oz for 6 plants at 22 oz. There are seeds so one or more must have hermied. I am still getting reports on the smoke. The entire grow is here:

I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.

Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.

I have now grown autos on

8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.

11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it

12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.

18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.

20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.

24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.

The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future.

I’ve always thought of indoor weed as better weed but maybe I haven’t had good outdoor.. But my thought was that we are giving the plant better conditions then Mother Nature therefore producing a higher quality.. My thought is just because the plant can take it doesn’t mean it likes it just thinking out loud :d5: :shrug:
Outdoor is definitely more beat up and most outdoor isn't given a great feed they may not even add sugars. If someone had great outdoors they might sell it as indoor lol. You got pollen dust whatever on the bud sometimes it has to be picked early. They are rebranding outdoor as sungrown for that reason. The environment triggers different responses in plant temperature humidity etc. Every grow is different. Mass medical strains grows his sativa's in 90f indoors lots of humidity claims different flavors etc the plant produces the terpenes for protection against the environments in nature. Stress can help a plant be stronger. Like how we build muscles endurance etc.

3 years ago i planted catnip and when it started getting outta control i tore it up but still keeps coming back every year from dropping seeds! Need to plant something in these bags soon so gonna have to tear it up again!

That’s catnip thru the screen but too lazy to go outside for a pic! ;) :rofl:
View attachment 1594349
Sure......... That's really weed lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back