Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners.

@pop22 The thinking behind the lower DLI in seedlings comes from the idea that a seed in nature would germinate as soon as it got warm enough. That is early spring when the angle of the sun is greater and the day shorter, so the DLI is lower. In my personal experience I have burned some seedlings (intentionally) to see if it could be done, It can at 60 DLI at 24". So I start with low DLI ~20 and blue pucks turned on for the full time 18/6. then after a week I begin ramping up the DLI and shorten the Blue time. My target is ~48 DLI in veg and ~ 60 DLI in flower I add UVA in mid veg and run till harvest and add UVB from mid to late flower. This has been the schedule that produces the best yield and quality in my system

man, i was a kid the las time i heard that......u know, back in pre-time, when it was still a big pop hit on am radio :coffee: :headbang: ppp
Back when dinosaurs roamed the plains! :eyebrows: :rofl:
1684359205437.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners.

@pop22 The thinking behind the lower DLI in seedlings comes from the idea that a seed in nature would germinate as soon as it got warm enough. That is early spring when the angle of the sun is greater and the day shorter, so the DLI is lower. In my personal experience I have burned some seedlings (intentionally) to see if it could be done, It can at 60 DLI at 24". So I start with low DLI ~20 and blue pucks turned on for the full time 18/6. then after a week I begin ramping up the DLI and shorten the Blue time. My target is ~48 DLI in veg and ~ 60 DLI in flower I add UVA in mid veg and run till harvest and add UVB from mid to late flower. This has been the schedule that produces the best yield and quality in my system
Do you have a certain distance you try to keep the lights from the plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back