Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the 1st 2. They're pretty entertaining and good soundtracks. I'll check out the 3rd one when it's on demand or streaming in a couple months
Same for me I don't go to the theater cause the ones by us have recliners for seating and I fall asleep halfway through:rofl::rofl::rofl: :face:

Same for me I don't go to the theater cause the ones by us have recliners for seating and I fall asleep halfway through:rofl::rofl::rofl: :face:
It has to be at least 20 years since I went to a theater. I can't even remember what the last movie was I seen at a theater. Why go and waste all that money when a few months from now you can see it for cheap and you don't have to deal with a bunch of aholes around you.... :headbang:

Pretty sure his light height is fixed! Don’t think he moves them!
Now am I'm almost certain for a fact on this one cause I've seen the hangers and the lights at different heights :shrug: :pop:

Edit: what do you with your light height?

Last edited:
It has to be at least 20 years since I went to a theater. I can't even remember what the last movie was I seen at a theater. Why go and waste all that money when a few months from now you can see it for cheap and you don't have to deal with a bunch of aholes around you.... :headbang:

I think the 1st guardians of the Galaxy might actually be the last movie I saw in a theatre :crying:

I think the last movie I seen at the theater was the first fast and furious movie.
The second transformers movie in the IMAX 3d is the last movie I stayed awake for:doh: we took our niece to minions couple years ago and I was snoring :haha::oops1:

Feel a case of the meat sweats coming on :drool:
3988114C-E409-41A8-93F0-E9686C6364B6.jpeg
2210A052-FC1F-439A-BF7A-D3DF467F3AEF.jpeg

Tinto de Verano - Day 26. Seems like she will be in full on flower by day 30. Hit her with some recharge today.
View attachment 1594364
That's a beast.....this is a little over 2 weeks in a 2gal pot....Forum Stomper...leaves are huge...
20230517_141039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back