Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always thought of indoor weed as better weed but maybe I haven’t had good outdoor.. But my thought was that we are giving the plant better conditions then Mother Nature therefore producing a higher quality.. My thought is just because the plant can take it doesn’t mean it likes it just thinking out loud :d5: :shrug:

I’ve always thought of indoor weed as better weed but maybe I haven’t had good outdoor.. But my thought was that we are giving the plant better conditions then Mother Nature therefore producing a higher quality.. My thought is just because the plant can take it doesn’t mean it likes it just thinking out loud :d5: :shrug:
'Natura non facit saltus.'
:pass:

'Natura non facit saltus.'
1684347234862.gif

I went out to the garden and cut a small branch off the catnip. I then crushed it between my fingers and brought it in for Buster, he just about ripped my arm apart trying to get at the catnip!
3 years ago i planted catnip and when it started getting outta control i tore it up but still keeps coming back every year from dropping seeds! Need to plant something in these bags soon so gonna have to tear it up again!

That’s catnip thru the screen but too lazy to go outside for a pic! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg

:face: For the proper stoners like myself:doh::baked:

Natura non facit saltus[1][2] (Latin for "nature does not make jumps") has been an important principle of natural philosophy. It appears as an axiom in the works of Gottfried Leibniz (New Essays, IV, 16:[2] "la nature ne fait jamais des sauts", "nature never makes jumps"), one of the inventors of the infinitesimal calculus (see Law of Continuity). It is also an essential element of Charles Darwin's treatment of natural selection in his Origin of Species.[3] The Latin translation comes from Linnaeus' Philosophia Botanica.[4]

:face: For the proper stoners like myself:doh::baked:

Natura non facit saltus[1][2] (Latin for "nature does not make jumps") has been an important principle of natural philosophy. It appears as an axiom in the works of Gottfried Leibniz (New Essays, IV, 16:[2] "la nature ne fait jamais des sauts", "nature never makes jumps"), one of the inventors of the infinitesimal calculus (see Law of Continuity). It is also an essential element of Charles Darwin's treatment of natural selection in his Origin of Species.[3] The Latin translation comes from Linnaeus' Philosophia Botanica.[4]
1684347590633.gif

U know u speak latin! I do but its only pig latin! :rofl:

Nature does not make jumps. All changes in nature are slow and gradual.

You’ve never been to upstate NY before have you then? Folks always say if you don’t like the weather wait 5 minutes :haha: 45f today and almost freezing over night then it’s going to be 76f on Friday:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back