Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’ve kinda let my love of cooking great food go….just fuel at this point.

Yeah...change of attitude already............ :headbang:

I’m good at putting my mind to something and sticking to it….especially when my life depends on it.

Gives the decission a bit Clout huh...?...

Doc said the better I do with the diet, the longer I can stay off dialysis…. And once dialysis starts, the clock also starts (5-10 years). So, I’m strict with the diet, and continue to stay as active as possible.

:headbang:

I can have maybe, two steaks a year if I’m good otherwise :cooldance::pass:

Then they better be the Best two steaks you can afford............:chef:....Probably cooked by yourself............:pighug:

I love nightmares For me the best sci fi Don't get them much but when I do they're special :face:
I don't really get nightmares, usually more of a "you have to fight off these people/escape this situation/etc" type high anxiety dreams lol. Like having to smuggle kids out of a war zone or fight off people who are attacking or something like that. Usually super violent.

Yeah, I’ve kinda let my love of cooking great food go….just fuel at this point. I’m good at putting my mind to something and sticking to it….especially when my life depends on it. Doc said the better I do with the diet, the longer I can stay off dialysis…. And once dialysis starts, the clock also starts (5-10 years). So, I’m strict with the diet, and continue to stay as active as possible. I can have maybe, two steaks a year if I’m good otherwise :cooldance::pass:
My kidneys haven't bothered me yet, but the doc says "kidney disease stage 3a," so I'm eating less protein and salt. I had a shipmate from Santa Barbarara who didn't put salt on anything. Sailing the Caribbean and points north with him I got used to very low salt. We used to troll a lure made out of frayed nylon rope behind the 46' sailboat. When we caught an albacore about 30" long, he carved a chunk of muscle out of it, and we ate it raw. For me it's kind of unnerving to eat flesh that's still quivering with life. I'd rather barbecue a nice fatty tuna or bonito and watch the drops of grease flare up when it hits the coals.

:d5: They are Training up well......:headbang:....

:d5: Nice day for it...............:headbang:

It was a great day on the water couldn’t have been much better.. well maybe if we caught more fish but we did catch a few
Go away with your amazing pics and enjoyable times @Lil Dab lol soooo jealous
:stir::muahaha:
CBE7535B-798B-4B9B-9BF6-3EB4FB69C274.jpeg

I think last night's situation was much more triggering than I had initially realized. Hubby has never been nonverbal but I was through most of my childhood and seeing him get so mad at her for it brought a lot of trauma back. C-PTSD is so much fun. But yeah my brain never shuts off, my dreams are usually super intense to the point where I wake up in tears or in a rage, either way my heart is racing. I envy people who can wake up calm and happy and refreshed.
I love nightmares For me the best sci fi Don't get them much but when I do they're special :face:
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back