Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Night Owl Seeds, Star Krunch in the Cricket for brunch..

Screenshot_20230507-114815~2.png

:cheers:

Yeah, lack of salt just makes everything boring and bland. I suppose I’ll get used to it. :pass:

Well....if you have will power and a damn good excuse you can stick to Anything ...but it is harsh on a Foodie.

We Kinda Similar here.....meat and veg or salad......we don't eat processed food...coz most has gluten in.........and a lot of gluten free alternatives are expensive and pretty poor.

But I would be gutted if I coldn't have a lamb chop or a steak every now and then.

I Can make 1,000 Tasty meals outta frozen chicken portions.........but I look forward to getting a Treat when the pension comes in....:biggrin:

Firstfruits of pressing 15g of WTF bottom buds (too good to be called larf), chopped 5 days ago and ready to jar at 64% in a plastic bag (vented by a muffin fan that comes on when RH in the bag gets up to 66%, and off when it gets down to 64%). I took one good hit with the Pronto dab straw and the @Jean-O WTF energy is there, and a deja-vu flavor I'm still trying to place (maybe Afghan hash of the '70's, when the king's gold seal on each brick guaranteed origin). I'm gonna have to try the leftover puck in a hash pipe, in fact, it looks very tasty.
View attachment 1591021
Love it! Excellent job. The WTF is one of my main go to strains if I'm in need of motivation. What was the return rate on the rosin press?

Well....if you have will power and a damn good excuse you can stick to Anything ...but it is harsh on a Foodie.

We Kinda Similar here.....meat and veg or salad......we don't eat processed food...coz most has gluten in.........and a lot of gluten free alternatives are expensive and pretty poor.

But I would be gutted if I coldn't have a lamb chop or a steak every now and then.

I Can make 1,000 Tasty meals outta frozen chicken portions.........but I look forward to getting a Treat when the pension comes in....:biggrin:
Yeah, I’ve kinda let my love of cooking great food go….just fuel at this point. I’m good at putting my mind to something and sticking to it….especially when my life depends on it. Doc said the better I do with the diet, the longer I can stay off dialysis…. And once dialysis starts, the clock also starts (5-10 years). So, I’m strict with the diet, and continue to stay as active as possible. I can have maybe, two steaks a year if I’m good otherwise :cooldance::pass:

Poor @Suki :bighug: ....your brain must never switch off for the night.........
I think last night's situation was much more triggering than I had initially realized. Hubby has never been nonverbal but I was through most of my childhood and seeing him get so mad at her for it brought a lot of trauma back. C-PTSD is so much fun. But yeah my brain never shuts off, my dreams are usually super intense to the point where I wake up in tears or in a rage, either way my heart is racing. I envy people who can wake up calm and happy and refreshed.

Love it! Excellent job. The WTF is one of my main go to strains if I'm in need of motivation. What was the return rate on the rosin press?
Thanks @Jean-O for breeding such juicy genetics! I haven't tried pressing actual bud yet, just the tiniest lower branches that never got a ray of light. From 15g of WTF larf I got 0.9 g of rosin. I'll tag you when I get to pressing actual tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back