Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going ok, going to do some mowing here in a bit as soon as the morning dew has fully evaporated and the grass is dry.
Just got done mowing, trimming and washing car. Day offs are always a hoot 😆‼️

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab! And for leading the way with yr thread about your DIY press experiments. And thanks to @Mañ'O'Green for your DIY press tutorial... I never would have figured out the heat controls:
heat-controls.jpg

My kidneys haven't bothered me yet, but the doc says "kidney disease stage 3a," so I'm eating less protein and salt. I had a shipmate from Santa Barbarara who didn't put salt on anything. Sailing the Caribbean and points north with him I got used to very low salt. We used to troll a lure made out of frayed nylon rope behind the 46' sailboat. When we caught an albacore about 30" long, he carved a chunk of muscle out of it, and we ate it raw. For me it's kind of unnerving to eat flesh that's still quivering with life. I'd rather barbecue a nice fatty tuna or bonito and watch the drops of grease flare up when it hits the coals.
Yeah, I’m right on the line of 3/4….basically I’ve got 40-50% function left. They say it’s concerning because of my younger age (42).

Fresh sushi sounds pretty damn tasty :drool::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back