Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no idea who tf this dude is that calls me all the time and talks to me like im his best buddy. I thought I figured it out and then I ran into who i thought it was and nah:crying: i know his whole life story and no idea who he is but im just like if shootin the shit with me is what makes you feel better blab away. I was wondering when he was gonna call and it turns out he was in county and apparently is back in the neighborhood but I don't know which neighborhood :rofl:

Mephisto's, Sundae Thumper
Tester #2
Day 20
Screenshot_20230507-124928~2.png

She seems to be moving along just as she should.

:pass:

I got no idea who tf this dude is that calls me all the time and talks to me like im his best buddy. I thought I figured it out and then I ran into who i thought it was and nah:crying: i know his whole life story and no idea who he is but im just like if shootin the shit with me is what makes you feel better blab away. I was wondering when he was gonna call and it turns out he was in county and apparently is back in the neighborhood but I don't know which neighborhood :rofl:
Good to know your connected, incase I ever need my mother-inlaws knee caps broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back