Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon/evening-ish @Frankthetank ...... :pass: ...sharing one.........:bighug:...you back in the swing.........?

I was commenting on your restricted diet when I disturbed the metal buffet yesterday.

Restrictive....but if it helps ease the kidney damage.....I can only hope it works for you.

I don't know if the biggest bummer would be the salt or the red meat........but restricting salt affects the Taste of everything....:chef:.
Yeah, lack of salt just makes everything boring and bland. I suppose I’ll get used to it. :pass:

Firstfruits of pressing 15g of WTF bottom buds (too good to be called larf), chopped 5 days ago and ready to jar at 64% in a plastic bag (vented by a muffin fan that comes on when RH in the bag gets up to 66%, and off when it gets down to 64%). I took one good hit with the Pronto dab straw and the @Jean-O WTF energy is there, and a deja-vu flavor I'm still trying to place (maybe Afghan hash of the '70's, when the king's gold seal on each brick guaranteed origin). I'm gonna have to try the leftover puck in a hash pipe, in fact, it looks very tasty.
WTF.3_larf_rosin.jpg

Firstfruits of pressing 15g of WTF bottom buds (too good to be called larf), chopped 5 days ago and ready to jar at 64% in a plastic bag (vented by a muffin fan that comes on when RH in the bag gets up to 66%, and off when it gets down to 64%). I took one good hit with the Pronto dab straw and the @Jean-O WTF energy is there, and a deja-vu flavor I'm still trying to place (maybe Afghan hash of the '70's, when the king's gold seal on each brick guaranteed origin). I'm gonna have to try the leftover puck in a hash pipe, in fact, it looks very tasty.
View attachment 1591021
You can fold that puck over and repress it…or save them to make canna oil/butter with.

I Love the Peace of mornings.......................................................................before hubby gets up ........:zen:.....

He doesn't Moan when hes sleeping...............................:crying:............................yet........................:crying:
Apparently I was... sounded like I was dying to the point where hubby woke me up. I was having a very distressing dream about someone reorganizing my kitchen and I couldn't find the spices and when I asked where they'd been put they laughed at me and I just kept getting more distraught and it was getting harder and harder to talk and they got mad and put me in another room and I just started screeching until someone came and literally dragged me away cause I was so upset and no one would listen. Haven't had a good nonverbal meltdown in a while, was not expecting it to show up in dream form.

Apparently I was... sounded like I was dying to the point where hubby woke me up. I was having a very distressing dream about someone reorganizing my kitchen and I couldn't find the spices and when I asked where they'd been put they laughed at me and I just kept getting more distraught and it was getting harder and harder to talk and they got mad and put me in another room and I just started screeching until someone came and literally dragged me away cause I was so upset and no one would listen. Haven't had a good nonverbal meltdown in a while, was not expecting it to show up in dream form.

Poor @Suki :bighug: ....your brain must never switch off for the night.........

Must have got your DIY press going @Mara Cachafa ? :eyebrows:
Yes, I've only pressed larf and bottom buds so far, but the results are enough to have me flying for a month. The tiny circle in the middle of the bigger blob was one dab for me. The smaller, darker blob was some old Poison Bear OG larf, and the ball is WTF finger hash:
rosin_firstfruits.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back