Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old 4" on the right and the new 6" fan on the left
IMG_20230507_103028.jpg

I am using my Mighty with a little cured rosin from Mango Smile. 😚💨💨💨

IMG_7510.jpeg

Maybe not quite as much flavor as a dab, but steady flavor and decent clouds. Also, a little bit gives you like 20 hits. I could keep going most times…🤩very efficient.

Just wish I could find the concentrate pads somewhere. :shrug:Any of you guys know a place?

View attachment 1591013
Maybe not quite as much flavor as a dab, but steady flavor and decent clouds. Also, a little bit gives you like 20 hits. I could keep going most times…🤩very efficient.

Just wish I could find the concentrate pads somewhere. :shrug:Any of you guys know a place?
Amazon has them….

Good morning @MedCzech :pass:

Feeling goooood right now!
Hell yes. Like it should be in a Sunday morning.

Heard that our weather should turn around and be a little more dry, although not super warm…

Better than all the rain we have been getting.

Hell yes. Like it should be in a Sunday morning.

Heard that our weather should turn around and be a little more dry, although not super warm…

Better than all the rain we have been getting.
It is supposed to be 70+ today, but back down to upper 50's and low 60's next week, and like you said low chances of rain.

View attachment 1591013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back