Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having to keep my room A/C on most nights now and have had to turn on living room A/C most afternoons to get it back to comfortable levels. Expect June, July and August electric bills to hit 200

Sittin in the morning sun........ :pass:

View attachment 1460828

#OrgyPots ....:headbang:....

Wow @Mossy, you really know how to set the bar higher . don't you?
Agado is number 3 in the worst UK chart songs ever!!
Like I said you set that bar waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high, I did a lot of searching and to be honest you almost beat me!!
After many hours of searching, I may have not beaten you in the who can find the worst song but by golly, I reckon I have matched you to a draw!
So here it is..........

BTW do you remember Vic and Bobs "Otis Redding & Marvin Gaye" watchin' tha boots coming in and ganning oot?
1652949605739.png

Great looking multi pot as well!
Which mad me think of this.............

Pot plants: Officials investigating how flower beds were used to grow MARIJUANA in the middle of the Kazakhstan capital
  • Hundreds of marijuana plants found growing in flower beds in Astana City
  • Officials cannot explain how the herbs got there, or who planted them
  • Gardening firm responsible for maintaining the plant beds being quizzed
  • Kazakhstan's climate is ideal for growing drug, which is often found wild
1652949938283.png

A visitor to Astana City uploaded the first picture, saying they were attracted to the plants by their strange smell before realizing what they were (pictured)
1652949954112.png

While cannabis is illegal in Kazakhstan the country's climate is ideal for growing the herb, meaning huge crops can be found in the wild, making effective policing extremely difficult
1652949973232.png

The Chu Valley, which covers an area twice the size of France, is riddled with the plants.
While consumption and dealing is illegal in the country, the ready availability of the drug makes it almost impossible to police effectively.
In summer last year cannabis was also pictured growing in central London after protesters from Free the Birds group planted them there in protest

In summer last year cannabis was also pictured growing in central London after protesters from Free the Birds group planted them there in protest.

Been having to keep my room A/C on most nights now and have had to turn on living room A/C most afternoons to get it back to comfortable levels. Expect June, July and August electric bills to hit 200

In Europe we are going to get slapped with rocketing electric bills.....son...single abode with light electrical useage has been told his direct debit payments will rise from £40 per month...to £240 per month......
Waiting to hear what happens here in Spain where aircon is more essential....:nono:

Is it just me or are some of these "strain" names getting sillier as they run out of distinct names to try to make theirs stand out....

1652950618899.png

The UK currently has the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years.
They are crying out for staff.
They are offering competitive rates of pay.
The only draw back is you'd have to leave warm sunny Spain and come back to a cold wet Blighty... should I let them know you aren't available?
Honestly this is the first time I have ever seen an advert for dragon bar staff!

Wow @Mossy, you really know how to set the bar higher . don't you?
Agado is number 3 in the worst UK chart songs ever!!

:crying: Brilliantly Bad.........................:crying:.........And....it shocks @blue every time I post it.......:crying:

So here it is..........

Ooooh...that Is Baad.........:headbang:...

BTW do you remember Vic and Bobs "Otis Redding & Marvin Gaye" watchin' tha boots coming in and ganning oot?

Nope...never seen it....................................Shortly.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back