Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan , and let me tag the other "blokes" I can think of at the moment.

@St. Tom , @Mossy (perhaps you escaped before this period), @EP3

You guys remember Charly? I've a vague recollection of him before scooting off to the US or was it on a brief return. I can't remember but this one always brings back particular times.....

Hey @DCLXVI Thanks for the rep bro! Much appreciated! :d5: :pass:
Haha loving it bro, we speak the same language, I am old skool cheesy quaver!!Whistle crew where are you, show your respect for the DJ.
White gloves and glow sticks up all night on disco biscuits always on the search for some vera's to wrap a spliff.
For those not old enough to know what a cheesy quaver is, it is cockney rhyming slang for a raver!
Vera's = Vera Lynn's = skins (rolling papers)
Disco biscuits = XTC tabs
Oh those were the days, having it all night and coming down for the next 3 days lol!

Here's two tunes for ya, once from the legendary Altern 8 and one from Hackney Hardcore, i hopw they bring back some memories of the early 1990's

1652930656760.png

Thank God there is nary a picture of me from that time! hahahaha

EDIT: "Just slip 'im a Jeffrey, he'll come round."

"Wots a Jeffrey? Drugs?"

"Aye, but it sounds friendly. Hi im Jeffrey well to meet ya. They fall for it every time."

Here is one for the eagle eyed.
Somewhere in that crowd is yours truly!
Go on try and spot me lol!
This vid is well worth watching as one of the most amazing free parties of the rave scene, sure it is about 10 years down the line but what a awesome party it was! 100.000 people dancing on a beach!

Seems we have some Hawkwind fans in, so here are two tracks for you.
One by The Hawklord AKA Hawkwind from the album "25 Years" and one from the album "Levitation".

and this is for the Lemmy fans , the Hawkwind version of "Motorhead" first released by hawkwind!

Seems we have some Hawkwind fans in, so here are two tracks for you.
One by The Hawklord AKA Hawkwind from the album "25 Years" and one from the album "Levitation".

and this is for the Lemmy fans , the Hawkwind version of "Motorhead" first released by hawkwind!

Not many of us in here, but have loved Hawkwind for years. Had Warriors on the Edge of Time since 1975 when I was a little kid. Heard an uncle playing it and was hooked. Got that album and Kiss Alive One on my 5th b day!

1652938201501.png
@arty zan...............:bighug:...should I Kill the Fatted calf...pencil in a BBQ last week of May........:chef:......?....you must be Starving.........

I've told you if you dab incense bud behind your lugs I can smell you a Mile off..........:pighug:....

No...it is Extended Hibernation this year....I've been waiting since March for you and Hairy to appear.

Hairy did pop up March...but he wasn't well at all....:pass:..and soon disappeared....so don't Over Do it...pace yourself....

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back