Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently nascar is a comin! :cuss:
8E5C6D80-12BF-4EC1-A96E-2F3C6F557DB2.jpeg
F6C2FD69-A91D-43FC-A322-A8973E9CAD77.jpeg

Soon hoards of traffic and idiotic nimrods will be upon me! Sucks where I live and where track is there isn’t any way to leave my house that isn’t under some kinda ridiculous traffic pattern where it takes forever to get just couple miles to the highway! Stay home and blaze as much as possible til they hit the damn road! :smokeit:
:oops1:

No problems, rep is always earned!
I use the Rootit thermostat but honestly after looking at these types thermostats over the years, it looks like they are all made by the same OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
The button configuration, the LED's and the display always look the same and are in the same configuration, the only thing which is different is the box used to put it in!

1652926196129.png
1652926209882.png

In my flat I don't have an airing cupboard and my flat is in an old house, with high ceilings and plenty of draughts from the huge sash windows.
So by using the same method as you are using, I found it to be the most efficient way of keeping the seed temps even.
Putting the sensor in one of the starter plugs is such a great way to keep the seedling in the perfect thermal environment for seed germination!
Top marks to you brother and that it is why I repped you!
Proper good job!

This made me laugh. They said this was "7oz" and there is no way in hell
View attachment 1460667
I haven't seen weed that looked like that in 100 years :rofl: I didn't even think that kinda stuff existed anymore. 1oz of yikes with 6oz paraphernalia. Lucky they didn't weigh the car too :face:

View attachment 1460657View attachment 1460658

Soon hoards of traffic and idiotic nimrods will be upon me! Sucks where I live and where track is there isn’t any way to leave my house that isn’t under some kinda ridiculous traffic pattern where it takes forever to get just couple miles to the highway! Stay home and blaze as much as possible til they hit the damn road! :smokeit:
It's amazing how much stuff they need to drive in circles!

Time to get those truck moving out, so folks can get on with their lives!

View attachment 1460657View attachment 1460658

@arty zan , and let me tag the other "blokes" I can think of at the moment.

@St. Tom , @Mossy (perhaps you escaped before this period), @EP3

You guys remember Charly? I've a vague recollection of him before scooting off to the US or was it on a brief return. I can't remember but this one always brings back particular times.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back