Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on back porch after carrying everything from the front and glanced over at my lil GT....think I might get some seeds this time.
IMG_20220518_181020.jpg

I was planting some azaleas for the wife when this guy started objecting very loudly lol. We don't get frogs often in Alaska as they are pretty rare. Red wood frogs are a bit different so I didn't know what I was hearing at first. I moved him to a nice damp hole adjacent to the bush so he didn't get injured.

Eat lots of mosquitoes my friend :smoking:
View attachment 1460556
It's one thing to hear frogs at night when it's relaxing ...quiet another when they are pissed off and yelling at you in the middle of the day like a cranky old man lol...but glad he made himself known...

Awww my lil buddies are growing up so quick! :headbang:

This 1 is bigger and all bright green and her name is Sheila! :rofl:
3018EBB4-23E2-4B91-ABFD-A84009DCE4A6.jpeg
10595A79-657D-43DB-9BE9-42BA77E4ACFA.jpeg

And Lil Leroy here I wondered why he was froze in place for 2 days but noticed today it’s cuz he was apparently in the process of molting and hadn’t broke out yet! Today u can see the old carcass hanging beside him on the cukes! :woohoo1:
196887B1-F60C-4826-A8EB-F5B83DB57DDB.jpeg
31182A48-958F-4A64-8AA3-161853AF8406.jpeg

@arty zan :pass: @hairyman :pass:... UK out of Hibernation yet...?

We Miss you both......:headbang:
5 weeks until mid summers day, I probably give it another week before I poke my head out.:coffee2:
June 21st is my B'day, so I guess I need to be up and dressed for that.:vibe: Can't be sleeping on the longest day!
I'll have 8 weeks of summer and then back to bed, ready for next years getting up chore again. (sigh)....:rolleyes1:
The problem is, once I get up, I just end up sitting down again, it hardly seem s worth all the effort.:shrug:
However in the hot months, I have no choice, seeing as it gets far too hot to be in bed.:hothot:
Now is the time to ask if I should buy a paddling pool for if it gets crazy hot later in the summer.:soak:
It just takes one day for the shops to sell out of burgers, sausages, lettuce, bagged ice, fans and paddling pools.:yoinks:
The problem is that the Britain Summer is so unreliable, know one knows what will happen.:dizzy:
Sometimes a British summer is only 3 days long but in that time it is also hot enough to fry eggs on the pavement, 3 days of utter hell, for us pale skins.:wall:
It is very much like Billy Connoly said, Scottish people are pale blue and then at the merest hint of sun we go bright red and then all our skin falls off.:fire:
I'm more of a shoulders guy, as in I like the shoulder months of spring and autumn, autumn most of all, because for all the goodies that can be foraged, especially the mushies!

God I'm full of it eh?:joy::crying:
How do Mossy :bighug:
Seeing:hump: as it has been a while , I though I might as well try to be entertaining, or was I just coming across as being sardonic! :crying: (I'm honestly not an grumpy old man)! :haha:
Then of course there is the wee smoke break I just had (Grape gushers auto, it's a nice smoke, very diesely)!Happy days indeed :baked:
I haven't grown in the last 5 months and will probably have to wait until I find a new place to live!
The Grape gusher I grew before Christmas, so there hasn't been a lot to tell.
I've just been getting on with stuff, which to be honest is going well, "always be making progress" is the motto!
I popped in the other day to look at something and I guess it set your dragon senses tingling....... hmmm I can feel arty in the area (no that is not a euphemism BTW,(for those of you who can't keep it classy), or is that just me??:crying::crying::crying:
I will drop by as and when but I have plenty to keep me occupied at the moment.

As soon as I have a grow on I will start a journal, I am currently buying seeds, for an indica couch lock bonanza. I'm so bored of sati/indy hybrids right now as nice as they are, I need some serious clout in my smoke/vape right now!
Pakistan Ryder and OG Kush are at the top right now and I will choose two more strains, for my first grow of the year. (I have already bough 13 new strains lol, just need to make my mind up.)

Oh bloody hell, i almost forgot to mention, I have a new LED coming next week! Seeing as my main grow space has been decommissioned, I will be using one of my 2' x 2' tents with 4Ltr pots and as always in coco.:coco:
The LED I have ordered is the MIGRO ARAY 2 + RED PRO which is super efficient at 2.37umol/watt thanks to 50% extra LEDs per led bar.

Big love to all that know me and also to those who don't!
:bighug::smokeout:
Hugz'n'Smokez all round
Arty

Time for some Bob Calvert

Last edited:

Magnu horse with golden mane
I want your help yet once again
Walk not the Earth but fly through space
As lightning flash or thunder's race
Swift as the arrow from the bow
Come to me so that no one can know,
Sunbeams are my shafts to kill,
All men who dare imagine ill

Deceit that fears the light of day
Fly from the glory of my ray
Good minds open and take new light
Until we diminish by the reign of night

A burning brand was seen to fall,
It lit the darkness of the hall
The flying hoof beats circling in,
Come to me and let us spin

Sunbeams are my shafts to kill,
All men who dare imagine ill
Deceit that fears the light of day
Fly from the glory of my ray
Good minds open and take new light

(repeat)​

I feel ya my dude! :peek:
7E669A91-8729-4519-8233-8962C5C62D91.jpeg
F3AD0668-F5F6-4515-BD44-F94CC7CC4749.jpeg

Never done it before but since that 1st black Lebanon stood up and already had the other soaking I figured I’d give this a shot! Soaked at 82F for 48hrs and not only no tail hadn’t even started to open yet! Since that 1st one took like 9 days once it was in jiffy I decided to get out the old pliers and gave her a hand! Never attempted this before but thinking I did it right….
F2584BF0-74AC-4469-9768-3FF62DCA2B65.jpeg

Was able to give it 1 gentle squeeze and split it along the seam going right around the end of it there! Filled the hole in the jiffy with a splash o great white and then popped this baby in crack side facing down! Now we’ll see if she not only stands up ok but hopefully it’ll stand up quicker! Fingers crossed I didn’t mess anything up! I’ll go ahead and leave the first 1 in the tray for a couple days while waiting on this 1 but at least that 1st one seems to have no issues after spending days in mid 60s sitting on a shelf in the dark!:cooldance:
5C048915-43DF-4A56-A182-F4C538040480.jpeg

:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back