Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit! I have to get a different make of remote humidistat set up. I have two Accurite of the same model. One of the home units keeps dropping the signal and picking up the other. It used to only do it every few days, but it's getting more often.
Just a pain to reset them so often.:grrr1:

Good Morfnoevight All! EMTO

Yes I am up way too early. I went to bed too early last night. Then Ma Nature came a callin. so I decided just to get up.

NED MOR COFE!
:coffee2::coffee2:

How-lactic-acid-helps-to-brew-the-perfect-cup-of-coffee.jpg

My Twenty20 coffee mug looks mo' bedda!:woohoo1::woohoo1::headbang::headbang:

Those beans are roasted to my favorite level - Fullcity+ just on the verge of Vienna Roast but not!

The espresso machine should be hot by now BBL

Alright, here's what I'm gonna do for my potent olive oil project today.
I have several gr of dry ice hash thawing from the freezer. All of it gets squished.....prolly enough for 3 or 4 4g squishes.
All the pucks from todays and the past few days will get decarbed and infused with the full 500ml bottle.
That oil will be a base for other infusions with rosin later today.
With whatever rosin yield I get from the hash will go into the infusion today. I'll take the base oil and add enough to hit 90mg.ml without taking the base in consideration.
I'm gonna tell my friend to test with half a dropper.......and make sure he has nothing he HAS to do for several hours.
I'll graciously volunteer to test the final results before I give it to him. My metabolism is still quite active, just not the crazy levels of youth.
Fermented_Fruitz

Hey Mark!
What dose do you shoot for the edibles you make for your Mom?
You need to grow a big frosty hash girl! You get a big enough amount of material, slide me some gas money, and I can bring my toys out and we can make you and your Mom some good stuff!
You might want to try and get on the sale on BubbleBowls while they are on sale and still available. I'm sure you have plenty of places to get dry ice.

Alright, here's what I'm gonna do for my potent olive oil project today.
I have several gr of dry ice hash thawing from the freezer. All of it gets squished.....prolly enough for 3 or 4 4g squishes.
All the pucks from todays and the past few days will get decarbed and infused with the full 500ml bottle.
That oil will be a base for other infusions with rosin later today.
With whatever rosin yield I get from the hash will go into the infusion today. I'll take the base oil and add enough to hit 90mg.ml without taking the base in consideration.
I'm gonna tell my friend to test with half a dropper.......and make sure he has nothing he HAS to do for several hours.
I'll graciously volunteer to test the final results before I give it to him. My metabolism is still quite active, just not the crazy levels of youth.
Fermented_Fruitz

Hey Mark!
What dose do you shoot for the edibles you make for your Mom?
You need to grow a big frosty hash girl! You get a big enough amount of material, slide me some gas money, and I can bring my toys out and we can make you and your Mom some good stuff!
You might want to try and get on the sale on BubbleBowls while they are on sale and still available. I'm sure you have plenty of places to get dry ice.
Lmao yup like u 5-6min up the street the grocery store has a huge cooler right by checkout! I gotta spend $100 to order the pest spray today but def check out them bowls! Always have plenty of trim that just gets decarbed and turned into oil so hash def be better! And I think the tincture is usually 25-30mg/ml and the oil is around the same! I know she uses a mixture of both when she makes gummies from it but not positive how much of each she uses per batch! They are lil gummies and think she tries to shoot for 15-20mg each since her gummies she gets thru the state are only 10mg I believe! Maybe 5 I’m not 100% positive just know they recently raised the strength! She was getting 10mg thc pills but her insurance stopped paying for them and it was like $260 for 60 of them so she swapped to the gummies instead! They are super tough tho and her homemade ones being a mix of oil and tincture they just melt in your mouth fairly quickly!

Lmao yup like u 5-6min up the street the grocery store has a huge cooler right by checkout! I gotta spend $100 to order the pest spray today but def check out them bowls! Always have plenty of trim that just gets decarbed and turned into oil so hash def be better! And I think the tincture is usually 25-30mg/ml and the oil is around the same! I know she uses a mixture of both when she makes gummies from it but not positive how much of each she uses per batch! They are lil gummies and think she tries to shoot for 15-20mg each since her gummies she gets thru the state are only 10mg I believe! Maybe 5 I’m not 100% positive just know they recently raised the strength! She was getting 10mg thc pills but her insurance stopped paying for them and it was like $260 for 60 of them so she swapped to the gummies instead! They are super tough tho and her homemade ones being a mix of oil and tincture they just melt in your mouth fairly quickly!
Well, it's out there. You could see how well the Mini works and it would be doing it's intended usage....mobile squishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back