Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Sampling some of the undecarbed rosin I made yesterday. Jebus! I think I licked all of Aunties frogs!
Sheeeeesh! I'm lit AF! :funny:

And then there's the canna coffee, it hasn't kicked in yet!:eyebrows:

I think it's gonna be an interesting afternoon.
I've already been sidetracked several times in attempting to start my hash squish. The press is in place. Bags and parchment paper is besides me, but no scissors. Woops! 'Everything tool' needs to be cleaned. Need to put the marble plate in the fridge.
Can't find my damn notes on my last hash squish. Since this will be for edibles, I'll go for quantity.
Wish me luck.......must stay focused!!!!

Scratch that!
Must stay focused on ONE THING AT A TIME!
I'm focusing fine, but too many Dog "OH! BIRD!" moments
1bcfw2.jpg

How do I get Mr Snuffleupagus in a search for "OH! BIRD!"

edit..........popcorn time!

edit............NO! Leave the PS4 alone!

edit.......,,PS4 is ok.........as long as it's Stargate SG1 on Tubi tv :cools: :funny:

Last edited:
View attachment 1460381

Me Present from Lidls yesterday......... :pass: ...it is a Strange concept to me that supermarkets in Spain give you Presents..

I'm sure I never got anyting free in the UK..:biggrin:...

So....I got two pots..two soil pucks and two packets of seeds.....odd...isn't it....?

Shame @Suki813 didn't live closer...you know she'd get then donated for her seed saver.......:watering:...
Since I told her there's nothing wrong with what she's doing she's now apparently roped her friends in to help her collect local wildflower seeds from school as well. They're allowed to explore the woods and such around the school grounds at will, so she's been looking in all sorts of places.

Since I told her there's nothing wrong with what she's doing she's now apparently roped her friends in to help her collect local wildflower seeds from school as well. They're allowed to explore the woods and such around the school grounds at will, so she's been looking in all sorts of places.
I liked the part where your kid thought she might get into trouble for hunting and saving seeds but did it anyway :headbang::rofl:

I liked the part where your kid thought she might get into trouble for hunting and saving seeds but did it anyway :headbang::rofl:

:d5:

Start their Training Early..............you have the Gardener....

Now you just gotta Train the other Two.......

One needs to Adore cooking.....

And the Other Housework....

Then I'd say you have the Perfect Slave...sla....cough...Family Unit....:crying:.......

Jebus! I think I licked all of Aunties frogs!
Sheeeeesh! I'm lit AF! :funny:

Ahhhhh....1 of you at Least Tried it....................I come in LS an ask for 1 Favour..................and what did I get.....?

Deafening Silence...... :shrug: ...Thank You @WildBill ..:bravo:...for being the only one Brave enough to Try for me.........

Scratch that!
Must stay focused on ONE THING AT A TIME!
I'm focusing fine, but too many Dog "OH! BIRD!" moments

And...actually you Sound like I feel when I Hit it....:crying:...

Let me know in the morning what your Pain is like.

I'd been watching my blood oxygen levels pre Frog....and I was on a worrying 93%....

2 days on #fingerDabs and my blood oxygen went up to 96%
Day 3 I was holding 97%......

Oxygen in the blood is a pain killer....for me....:headbang:

I was planting some azaleas for the wife when this guy started objecting very loudly lol. We don't get frogs often in Alaska as they are pretty rare. Red wood frogs are a bit different so I didn't know what I was hearing at first. I moved him to a nice damp hole adjacent to the bush so he didn't get injured.

Eat lots of mosquitoes my friend :smoking:
20220518_125651.jpg

Well, it's out there. You could see how well the Mini works and it would be doing it's intended usage....mobile squishing.
Kick ass thanks man! After that last round of tiny ass autos I don’t have much bud to work with but running 8 photos next so hoping I’ll have much more to work with! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back