Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a date with 200 ft of fence tomorrow. Good morfnoevight all! :sleeping:

I'll Bet her name is Barb...........:eyebrows:......

1652945346014.png

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Apparently nascar is a comin! :cuss:
View attachment 1460657View attachment 1460658

Soon hoards of traffic and idiotic nimrods will be upon me! Sucks where I live and where track is there isn’t any way to leave my house that isn’t under some kinda ridiculous traffic pattern where it takes forever to get just couple miles to the highway! Stay home and blaze as much as possible til they hit the damn road! :smokeit:
:oops1:
Used to hate driving truck any where near those damn tracks on race days..Bristol, Darlington, Talledega....company had terminals close to them.

June 21st is my B'day, so I guess I need to be up and dressed for that.:vibe:

I'll bake a cake...although we are doing individual cookies now since covid.....once you've blown the candles out.....:shrug:...no-one else can eat the cake.........

Blessing.....................huh............?...............:pie:.......

Can't be sleeping on the longest day!

Unless it is for a good cause..........:dragon8:.......

However in the hot months, I have no choice, seeing as it gets far too hot to be in bed.:hothot:

Your Thermostat is buggered and you need your blood cleaned out........:doc3:....that will be £400 and 2 hours of your life in a waiting room..that you'll never get back......

It is very much like Billy Connoly said, Scottish people are pale blue and then at the merest hint of sun we go bright red and then all our skin falls off.:fire:

:crying: Gingers of the World unite..........:headbang:

I haven't grown in the last 5 months and will probably have to wait until I find a new place to live!

Aw Gawd..growers nightmare.....:shrug:....you having problems where you at now...?

Big love to all that know me and also to those who don't!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Hugs back atcha......:pass:

Morning kittens......nice weather, good coffee......bit to do today, cut n screw deck boards, mix n pour a little concrete, make a town run.....most of what I WAS gonna do yesterday but sat around waiting on delivery truck that didn't show till 4pm.....

Morning kittens......nice weather, good coffee......bit to do today, cut n screw deck boards, mix n pour a little concrete, make a town run.....most of what I WAS gonna do yesterday but sat around waiting on delivery truck that didn't show till 4pm.....

Go @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ....I Think Summer stepped up here......we've gone from gas fire on in the mornings to aircon on late at night.....:biggrin:...

I bagged the gas fire up for summer yesterday...and wished I hadn't this morning......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back