Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dogshit"
Dog Shit is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain named for its aroma, which bears a striking resemblance to its namesake. For the novelty-seekers not turned off by its name and smell, Dog Shit provides uplifting euphoria that elevates the mood while crushing stress. This strain has an elaborate genetic background that is said to stem from Purple Zacatecas, Colombian Gold, Cambodian, and Hippie Trail Afghani.
View attachment 1460883
Don't think I wanna smell dog shite when I wanna get high!:crying:

:crying::crying: Urgh .... is that an old reference from Cheech and Chong?? Didn't they smoke a dog shit???

I wouldnt buy it!

You mean you're not interested in running my new strains '- "wheezy Lung" ... "Yellow Circus Hat" and "Crusty Knickerbockers"

Well .. guess i'll keep them for MY stash ...
:pass:
You know a toffee hammer will remove most of that crust, then turn saiud knickerbockers inside out and you're good to go for another week! :rofl: !
I'm renaming "Green Crack" as "Martian Minge" and adding to my "Lady Garden" collection (a collection of fem only strains), which includes "Clowns Pocket" and "Wizards Sleeve"!:wiz::jointman:

Don't think I wanna smell dog shite when I wanna get high!:crying:

Nope...Believe me you don't.....:what?:...I got a couple of Baby Poo ones..no probs..grow smell only.....

Then the Turd...sorry Third actually Tasted like Baby Poo on the Inhale..............bloop....gag...spit.....:shrug:...who the Fluck wants to inhale baby poo...............Not Me...for Certain......

I reckon the the cheapest option is buy a box of stethoscopes, they have some weird scientific ability to always be cold in my experience, obviously they are just for home use, no one wants to walk down the street covered in stethoscopes, you might get mugged for them by an overly hot Spaniard!:crying:

mmmpph......mmmph....mmmph..................:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back