Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you know I once punched a womble, when I was a kid??
True story!
so there I was at this summer country fair in the 1970's.
And low and behold the wombles were there play thier songs and being thoroughly entertaining but something wasn't right, I could smell a rat!
For those not in the know "Orinoko" was my favorite womble a totally laid back womble if there ever was one!
But wait, what is this, Orinoko's hat had corks on bits of string hanging off his hat, that wasn't right....was it?
Once the wombles had finished their songs, us kido's were allowed to meet the wombles and say hello!
This was amazing, I was about to meet the wombles,so I went straight up to Orinoko and said "hello Orinoko"!
To my surprise he spoke to me in an Ozzie accent, this wasn't right..was it?
He then told me he was Orinoko's Australin cousin, this did not sit well with me, here I was meeting my childhood hero's and just as I was gonna meet my favorite womble, some Ozzie bastard pulled the rug out from under my childhood and then ground my dreams into the ground with his stupid tomfoolery!
Lets just say I wasn't impressed, in fact I was totally pissed off, and that's when my "Will Smith/Chris Rock" moment took place and I punched him in his well padded tummy, shouting "your not Orinoko!!!!
Suddenly before I knew it, it was home time as my farther quick took action, before I went any further!
So the moral of the story is , don't hire Ozzies to play British children's TV characters, or you might just get thumped, whilst at the same time ruining a child's ambition to meet his hero!
I have since met the real Orinoko and he was just as much of a twat but how was I to know aged 7?
They do say never meet your hero's and that I can completely agree with!
Wellington on the other hand, looks like a twat but you couldn't meet a nicer womble, go figure!

Last edited:
Just finished putting on a pot. Lots of trimming to do today.
View attachment 1460896
View attachment 1460897

:coffee2:

Roll yourself some joints too........
rolling.gif
...looks like you may be while.... :pass:

Nice Minky Pink on the top girl..remind me of Russian Dragon....the Russian muted the strong colours....Nice......:headbang:

Did you know I pouched a womble when I was a kid??
True story!
And low and behold the wombles were there play thier songs and being thoroughly entertaining but something wasn't right, I could smell a rat!
For those not in the know "Orinoko" was my favorite womble a totally laid back womble if there ever was one!
But wait, what is this, Orinoko's hat had corks on bits of string hanging off his hat, that wasn't right....was it?
Once the wombles had finished their songs, us kido's were allowed to meet the wombles and say hello!
This was amazing, I was about to meet the wombles,so I went straight up to Orinoko and said "hello Orinoko"!
He then told me he was Orinoko's Australin cousin, this did not sit well with me, here I was meeting my childhood hero's and just as I was gonna meet my favorite womble, some Ozzie bastard pulled the rug out from under my childhood and then ground my dreams into the ground with his stupid tomfoolery!
Lets just say I wasn't impressed, in fact I was totally pissed off, and that's when my "Will Smith/Chris Rock" moment took place and I punched him in his well padded tummy, shouting "your not Orinoko!!!!
Suddenly before I knew it, it was home time as my farther quick took action, before I went any further!
So the moral of the story is , don't hire Ozzies to play British children's TV characters, or you might just get thumped, whilst at the same time ruining a child's ambition to meet his hero!
I have since met the real Orinoko and he was just as much of a twat but how was I to know aged 7?
Wellington on the other hand, looks like a twat but you couldn't meet a nicer womble, go figure!

Oh Arty ... Thats one of the saddest tales i've ever read at AFN!!
:crying: :crying:

violin-tiny.gif

:bighug::bighug:

Did you know I pouched a womble when I was a kid??
True story!

Sheeshhhhhh...Life Lesson.................. :headbang: ....I'll Remember this next time I Hire an Orinoko........who'd have Thunk it....:pass:

Coalminers baby daddy. She will be a widow after today. I think O will call it Butchered Holler.

:crying::crying:

Is this why it's called Coal Miners Daughter?? I can imagine FullD playing this song on REPEAT for the entire duration of the grow!!
Make them crazy!!!

Sheeshhhhhh...Life Lesson.................. :headbang: ....I'll Remember this next time I Hire an Orinoko........who'd have Thunk it....:pass:
Yup true story, these days life is simpler and I no longer punch childhood hero's or anybody for that matter, I'm a reformed character.
I put it down to an overdose of Tartrazine and Sunset Yellow, those orange squash food colourings were lethal back then and could totally change a child's personality, back then they used to call it kiddy crack!
Once I kicked the habit (thankfully "Habit" wasn't a womble name, or I'd be in real trouble), I instantly went back to being a placid and peaceful child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back