Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMMFAO!!!
I just came home from work and a workout at the gym. Wife had MTV on with it hooked up to the sound system.
I came in from the lanai and sat my gear by the 'table'. Wife was in the bedroom, so I hollered for her to come to the livingroom. I had a rose to give her that I clipped from one of my bushes.
Just as she comes into the room, this damn song comes on. I'm standing in front of the tv with the rose in my mouth. I hear the song, turn around and look at it, shrugged and gave her a devilish smile.........the best I could with a rose stem in my mouth. :biggrin:
I started dancing, if that's what you want to call it, like him and making fun of the 'tiny man'!
I'm in flip-flops, usual Hawaiian shorts and muscle tank........"Do you think "tiny man" is too sexy or do you think this is too sexy?" I rip off my muscle tank, strike a pose and make my big pecs dance to the rhythm of the song. :eyebrows::rofl:
She giggles, blushes and then jumps in my arms. "I think you know the answer!" as she takes the rose from my mouth and gives me a big ol kiss..............or as commonly known in the South as "Booger Sugar". :rofl::rofl:

................then one of the kids hollered, "Yea! Dad's home!" Well damn! No more Booger or any other kind of 'sugar' fer dis 'non-tiny' man! LOL!

Thank God there is nary a picture of me from that time! hahahaha

EDIT: "Just slip 'im a Jeffrey, he'll come round."

"Wots a Jeffrey? Drugs?"

"Aye, but it sounds friendly. Hi im Jeffrey well to meet ya. They fall for it every time."
1652971132803.gif

1652971180372.gif

@Mossy :bighug::pass:Hugz'n'smokez, the pleasure is all mine and joy is meant to be shared with those you care about.
The truth is, it becomes effortless, when you are with those that make you smile!:smoking:
Now my sense of humor is a bit more hit and miss and sometimes there is an inevitable cultural divide, British humor can be some what complex and mystifying, not to mention our British accents?
Here's an example of the Bristol accent(with subtitles) but why not listen to it with your eyes closed and see if you can understand it!

Now compare it to the Geordie accent

Now lets see a locsl British accent with British humor

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back