Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

The funny thing is I reckon it means what the title says! A "dick" AKA "a gentleman's sausage" and "dum dum" AKA a "clueless person".
Now he mentions, going down to the Kings road to pick up a girl (a dum dum. I am guessing) in order to serve her a portion of his gentleman sausage, hoping she is peckish enough to want to try some sausage, with his special creamy sauce.
Brits are dirty feckers but we always used to be a bit coy about it, hiding what we actually meant with innuendo.:eyebrows:
Don't believe me.... watch a carry on movie.:rofl:

Solar, solar, solar.
Heard a story the other day about a big church that was upgrading to a full solar setup that would take them off needing the electric grid and utility company sued them saying it violated the non-compete clause! Can’t remember what show it was on or what town it was in but wound up having to scrap the project cuz way it’s setup now utilities have a monopoly u can’t compete against! :cuss:

1652973789795.gif

LMMFAO! The funny thing is no one looks like they are happy and having fun!
I think that they crowd gave a standing O for it being OVER! :rofl: :rofl:

You can watch The Partridge Family for free on https://www.crackle.com
Hello world here’s the song that I’m singing

COME ON GET HAPPY! :headbang::rofl:

Heard a story the other day about a big church that was upgrading to a full solar setup that would take them off needing the electric grid and utility company sued them saying it violated the non-compete clause! Can’t remember what show it was on or what town it was in but wound up having to scrap the project cuz way it’s setup now utilities have a monopoly u can’t compete against! :cuss:

View attachment 1460968
Funny thing is the electric company has the monopoly, I reckon they could over turn the decision, with the right legal team!
I reckon the church could also say on religious grounds that God made the the sun for us to use it's power and therefore it is Gods will, that they use it.
Secondly the church should disconnect all power going to the church and start using candles etc like they used to in olden times.
Then at a later date, reconnect the solar as they will then not be in competition with the power company as they were already not buying from them and were supplying their own light from candles!
Thirdly churches have a ton of money and they should all buy as many shares in the power company as possible nationwide, until a majority share is owned, Different churches could all come together on this as a National coalition collective and then stick it to the man!

Nope...Believe me you don't.....:what?:...I got a couple of Baby Poo ones..no probs..grow smell only.....

Then the Turd...sorry Third actually Tasted like Baby Poo on the Inhale..............bloop....gag...spit.....:shrug:...who the Fluck wants to inhale baby poo...............Not Me...for Certain......
Depends on if the baby was formula fed or breast fed and if they've started on solids... formula or solids no way but poop from exclusively breast fed babies just smells like buttered popcorn :rofl:

LMMFAO!!!
I just came home from work and a workout at the gym. Wife had MTV on with it hooked up to the sound system.
I came in from the lanai and sat my gear by the 'table'. Wife was in the bedroom, so I hollered for her to come to the livingroom. I had a rose to give her that I clipped from one of my bushes.
Just as she comes into the room, this damn song comes on. I'm standing in front of the tv with the rose in my mouth. I hear the song, turn around and look at it, shrugged and gave her a devilish smile.........the best I could with a rose stem in my mouth. :biggrin:
I started dancing, if that's what you want to call it, like him and making fun of the 'tiny man'!
I'm in flip-flops, usual Hawaiian shorts and muscle tank........"Do you think "tiny man" is too sexy or do you think this is too sexy?" I rip off my muscle tank, strike a pose and make my big pecs dance to the rhythm of the song. :eyebrows::rofl:
She giggles, blushes and then jumps in my arms. "I think you know the answer!" as she takes the rose from my mouth and gives me a big ol kiss..............or as commonly known in the South as "Booger Sugar". :rofl::rofl:

................then one of the kids hollered, "Yea! Dad's home!" Well damn! No more Booger or any other kind of 'sugar' fer dis 'non-tiny' man! LOL!
Isn't booger sugar coke? Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back