Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here watching episodes of season 3 of The Partridges, I realize how much of my canna I utilize.
I have hash rosin on the cool down from decarb. In the ArdentFX, I have 16 flower pucs and 3 hash pucs decarbing. I'll add the entire 500ml bottle of olive oil and run a infuse cycle. That will be my base for other infusions. I'll test that just fer S&Gs and to get an idea how stout it is.
The hash was from trash, sugar leaves and subpar buds. Even the worked material was dried and decarbed and then multiple infusions. Made some crazy powerful butter. All defol went into feeding worms, either directly of the remains from making 'canna juice' and adding it to the girls feed.
In this current run, I'm gonna harvest the rootballs and ferment them. I'm gonna add some EM1 to this ferment for the first time to see what happens.

Anyway, I'm lit from a little dab from that purdy hash rosin I jus squished. Pounded me behind the eyes! HARD!!!!!:dizzy::baked:
I have someone texting.............Is it done yet?:funny::funny::funny:

......since 8AM!

Dr Fluff

Good work brother , sound like you been busy! 10 canna processing points

Cerebral Goo

We're even on the curses! I got ya with the Partridges, but i'm still huming Ma na ma na dammit!!!

Have you ever noticed how some people make bad clothing decisions?
This song is called "Spooky Scary Skeletons" but to me I think it should be called.... now how to put this delicately.....hmmm.... ahh yes I have it.............. "The singing, ship of the desert, foot digit" :rofl: Is that subtle enough?? Watch the video, I'd say it is self explanatory... BTW comments for this video on youtube, are turned off, I guess there were too many camel references! Seriously though, it does look like it is singing!:eyebrows::crying::smoking:
It does need to be watched full screen, for full effect!!

Last edited:
No way they could be high.:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
Not even slightly eh! :rofl:
I reckon that they may even have had a little help our favorite cyclist, Dr.Albert Hoffman!:doc1:
1652984342144.png

I like trolling FullDuplex on Facebook! I LOVE IT! I LIVE FOR IT! MWAHAHAHA!

:crying:

I take his pictures and I photoshop them lol
View attachment 1461011
View attachment 1461012

Here's some of his purple kief. He post it in a Facebook group, and I told everyone that he just photoshopped saw dust hahahaha! Then I exposed him for wearing ladies nails. What was hilarious, is a SHIT ton of people suddenly questioned if he was photoshopping the original pictures hahahahaha! Love you buddy @FullDuplex

View attachment 1461014
View attachment 1461016
View attachment 1461015

If he comes over to give you a Slapping.....................................I'll hold your coats............:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back