Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I can't help trying to stuff a tent.....set it for 4 pots.....didn't look right, so maybe 5 pots staggerd.......nope, still not right......6 pots seems to be the right amount. Then the lights didn't seem enough soooo....I put all my lights in there.....3 x TS1000 and 2 x TS600 for 650 watts @ 5.41 amps...well below the 20 amp breaker on that circuit. Should have no problem adding a couple fans to move air around...
20220403_114508.jpg

Ya if I had the stuff I’d build 1 but I ain’t no welder and to pay a shop for the materials and assembly of a frame I’d be up to about the cost of buying 1 but I wouldn’t have any kind of warranty!
I got a 12 ton shop press from harbor freight for like $100 and got the plates and everything else from dabpress. You don't need anything other then that. You can put it together yourself with 1 wrench to screw the legs on in 15 mins and it's like $300 all in. Just need press bags and parchment paper. Everything from dabpress comes with a 1 year warranty and the only thing that can really go wrong with the shop press is the bottle jack and they're $40 to replace
PXL_20220403_154920139.jpg

Nah, wouldn't fit in my Tacoma.
It'll fit If there's a will there's a way :eyebrows: :rofl:
you get what you pay for
:yeahthat: sad true but that's the case with everything now a days
It’s kinda like flood trays for a tent!
yup just found that out. found a tray for 75$ but then they wanted 178$ to ship it:WTF::nono:

Ocean Forrest instead of Happy Frog
:yeahthat: FFOF maybe? i got away from it

Amazon is cheaper than the dabpress website for the same thing
:yeahthat:when i bought my dabpress DIY kit they had coupons available on amazon saved me a extra 20$:d5:. $269 for the 3x7 caged heat plate kit. very pleased with my setup so far.

since we were talking about him/them yesterday. i found this video last night fell asleep watching. but i was learning a lot about the RAW products very informative for anyone who hasn't seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back