Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled up the cam to check on the girls and um idk what happened lol. Even hubby was like wait wtf happened overnight?!
Screenshot_20220403-123008_aTLi Cam.jpg

Ya if I had the stuff I’d build 1 but I ain’t no welder and to pay a shop for the materials and assembly of a frame I’d be up to about the cost of buying 1 but I wouldn’t have any kind of warranty!
I was working on a press design that doesn't require welding, only drilling. Haven't built it yet. Steel plate or channel base and top, drilled for threaded rod verticals of appropriate tensile strength (7/8" rod I think it was).

I was working on a press design that doesn't require welding, only drilling. Haven't built it yet. Steel plate or channel base and top, drilled for threaded rod verticals of appropriate tensile strength (7/8" rod I think it was).
Might actually be able to do it in a big enough vise. The plate assembly is under 7in tall at it's biggest and the vise could apply the pressure without needing a jack... Maybe :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! Espresso machine turned on. I slept in today.

:WTF:is going on I've had 9 out of 11 seedlings crap out and 1 thats hasnt even cracked. The recent ones are the Citrus Noir that has crapped out and 1 MSG that as of yesterday hadnt cracked the other 1 is popped up for now along with the Spirit Walker which is doing good. The only think I've done different is used Ocean Forrest instead of Happy Frog which I have 2 bags of and will be mixing a new batch of mix
@Dabber FFOF is too hot for germination/seedlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back