Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:WTF:is going on I've had 9 out of 11 seedlings crap out and 1 thats hasnt even cracked. The recent ones are the Citrus Noir that has crapped out and 1 MSG that as of yesterday hadnt cracked the other 1 is popped up for now along with the Spirit Walker which is doing good. The only think I've done different is used Ocean Forrest instead of Happy Frog which I have 2 bags of and will be mixing a new batch of mix

My Sour Crack finally settled at 62%, so I gave her a weigh in... :headbang:
Total: 56.75 G's
Screenshot_20220403-113231~2.png

:smoking:

This was the nugsmasher sale price! And dabpress they already do a lil discount on the price of the press and the hand pump when u buy at the same time but also said 15% off but didn’t see it say anything about 4/20 sale so that’s why I’m hoping maybe lil better pricing closer to 4/20 but don’t wanna wait so long they sell out! Free shipping is also nice! :thumbsup:

Other day @Kyote found a press on a crazy sale for 4/20 and think it was under $300 for the press itself but upon further inspection it was gonna be like $370 for the shipping alone so more expensive then most big name companies press of equal or sometimes greater size! :shrug:
Sometimes Amazon is cheaper than the dabpress website for the same thing

Hey everyone just want some advice,
I have a 80x80x120cm tent with a Marshydro ts1000 and was wondering if I could add Mt ts600 to the tent I think there is enough room but just wanted some peeps opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back