Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hopefully today will be even better than yesterday for her..
I'm hoping for the same, but I see a hurting unit by the time the sun sets today.
I started unloading my race trailer yesterday. It's one of my Spring Cleaning projects.
Once I get everything and the car out, I'll pull the engine out.
Anyone need a 1300RWHP ModMotor engine? It's half price! $20K!
Nah, wouldn't fit in my Tacoma. :biggrin:

Well they supposedly have a sale but @Dabber same rosin press I know was listed at $1400 when I checked couple weeks back now says regular price is $2000 so with the sale it’s $1200! Lil cheaper then normal price but not the $800 it’s showing now! :shrug::rofl:

4.20 Sales coming up........ :pass: ....might be Worth Watching for a couple of weeks..........:headbang:

I just adjust the points 1st before I write the message part in! Then don’t gotta worry about forgetting!
:pighug:
I didn't forget, my damn thumb seems to be positioned just right to hit the touch pad on the post button while I'm navigating to the point button. Not the first time either - elder stoners seem to learn slowly. :pighug: But, your idea will help anyway, better to post points without comments perhaps...

4.20 Sales coming up........ :pass: ....might be Worth Watching for a couple of weeks..........:headbang:
This was the nugsmasher sale price! And dabpress they already do a lil discount on the price of the press and the hand pump when u buy at the same time but also said 15% off but didn’t see it say anything about 4/20 sale so that’s why I’m hoping maybe lil better pricing closer to 4/20 but don’t wanna wait so long they sell out! Free shipping is also nice! :thumbsup:

Other day @Kyote found a press on a crazy sale for 4/20 and think it was under $300 for the press itself but upon further inspection it was gonna be like $370 for the shipping alone so more expensive then most big name companies press of equal or sometimes greater size! :shrug:

Cool thing about nugsmasher is they'll buy your old press back for current sale price minus 20% if you upgrade :d5:
At their prices, they could give you the new one for free. There is no reason for these things to cost anything like what gets charged. My 12ton cost me less than ~$200Cdn to build, and that was at retail component prices. With bulk wholesale prices for components and up to date fabrication methods, someone is making a hell of a lot of money. :headbang:

At their prices, they could give you the new one for free. There is no reason for these things to cost anything like what gets charged. My 12ton cost me less than ~$200Cdn to build, and that was at retail component prices. With bulk wholesale prices for components and up to date fabrication methods, someone is making a hell of a lot of money. :headbang:
Ya if I had the stuff I’d build 1 but I ain’t no welder and to pay a shop for the materials and assembly of a frame I’d be up to about the cost of buying 1 but I wouldn’t have any kind of warranty!

This was the nugsmasher sale price! And dabpress they already do a lil discount on the price of the press and the hand pump when u buy at the same time but also said 15% off but didn’t see it say anything about 4/20 sale so that’s why I’m hoping maybe lil better pricing closer to 4/20 but don’t wanna wait so long they sell out! Free shipping is also nice! :thumbsup:

Other day @Kyote found a press on a crazy sale for 4/20 and think it was under $300 for the press itself but upon further inspection it was gonna be like $370 for the shipping alone so more expensive then most big name companies press of equal or sometimes greater size! :shrug:
Yes, you gotta watch the shipping thing. A common scam on Amazon. Click bait price, predatory shipping costs. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back