Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning brother man

20220331_164525.jpg
20220402_122739.jpg

Loving my the RAW products @Cave Dirt Cody. How much cane molasses you using per gallon? and does it makes your ph drop? when i add it to my mix the ph drops into the 4's:yoinks: :thanks:.

Anyone using the NPK industries RAW microbes? i've been thinking about trying them in my soil?

@blue @Mossy @Dabber :pass:6 pages behind Off to get some garden supplies BBL
I've used their microbes, but can't tell you whether they did much. If you look carefully at the components, they are an excellent mix and a concentrated one compared to lots of the competition. Well worth a go if you are in soil, in my opinion.

Good luck with it. :biggrin:

I'm still not adjusted! :wall::rofl:

They have a new press and I wanted to see how much it was over any kind of budget I'd have for buying it. I turned off my VPN and cleared the cache, but still denied. Stupid computers!
Well they supposedly have a sale but @Dabber same rosin press I know was listed at $1400 when I checked couple weeks back now says regular price is $2000 so with the sale it’s $1200! Lil cheaper then normal price but not the $800 it’s showing now! :shrug::rofl:

Think I’m gonna do what I gotta do to make sure I got enough cash to order this for a 4/20 gift to myself! Says 15% off but hoping they have lil better price before sales over! Bundle with press and then the hydraulic hand pump is like $560 normally so $75 off is ok but lil more be even better! Especially since I’ll need rosin bags, pre-mold (I assume) plus the tools and mat and all that fun stuff! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back