Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm indeed, but I didn't take my meds till 1 this afternoon and so I'm wide awake. Hubby is out and the boards are quiet so I've been doomscrolling tiktok until I get sleepy. Its not working.

:pighug: I've Learned with insomnia don't Fight it.....just find something quiet to do. Must admit....easier now that hubby is deaf...:biggrin:

20220513_152737.jpg
20220513_012549.jpg

She's just straight up pretty if I do say so myself! They grow up so fast!
20220514_031040.gif

@Cerebral Goo ........yesterday...one of these pots kicked my ass so hard I Lost half a day.......:crying:....

IMG_1443.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

Both were Kicking......I Tried the immature one first....an I got Effect.......I just got Greedy and Tested the more mature pot after about 30 minutes.........and got me Ass kicked.

POINTS TO NOTE:
Neither is Dead...Dried or Cured.......:pass:....

I Used No Processing.......:eyebrows:...just hand tools.......:yeah:

Your girls have just got better and better the longer you hang in LS @Suki813 ........ :pighug:
Thank you! I think I'm finally hitting a groove with this whole growing thing :rofl: setting them up in a good soil and then LITFA seems to be my best course of action lol. Probably should water a little more often than I do but otherwise things have been pretty smooth sailing grow wise lately.

I'm coming up on a year growing in about 6 weeks so that's pretty exciting too! May have to get a cheesecake to celebrate (mainly cause it's an excuse to get a cheesecake) :rofl:

I Would......:d5:....I don't Think we Celebrate enough in Life....Everything is an Achievement.........Celebrate it....:pie:..with Cake.....

Thank you! I think I'm finally hitting a groove with this whole growing thing

Yup......:headbang:...noticible.........:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back