Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever u post in a thread it automatically follows it so makes it easier to find! Just go to the “threads with my posts” option and it’ll be in there somewhere! :d5:
Yeah....but with my numbers it's still a lot of scanning. And I don't think I actually posted in it...just looked at it.
edit: found it...under live vender show n grow....page still under construction so no posts....

Last edited:
Morning yall!

Paul with Multiverse Beans is officially joining the forum as a vendor; and he's agreed to sponsor our "first in a long time" Live Stoner Party on Sunday, May 29th, at 1:30 PM PST!

We're going to have seed giveaways and I heard that @namvet25 is going to strip for charity!

We're also going to start the raffles backup; Multiverse has offered to do one WEEKLY giveaway for USA-growers (to start) going forward! So there will be a lot of chances to snag some beans!

And in OTHER news, I've been talking to Nico from Dinafem Seeds, and the growers from Dinafem (not the owners) have banded together to try to preserve some of Dinafem's original genetics, and that company is called Silent Seeds. I've been talking to them for the past week and a half, and it sounds fairly promising to bring them back aboard the forum (I've already got their seed catalog in hand!)

So very exciting stuff, we may in fact see the return of Dinafem (just not all the same people.)

Last edited:
Morning yall!

Paul with Multiverse Beans is officially joining the forum as a vendor; and he's agreed to sponsor our "first in a long time" Live Stoner Party on Sunday, May 29th, at 1:30 PM PST!

We're going to have seed giveaways and I heard that @namvet25 is going to strip for charity!

We're also going to start the raffles backup; Multiverse has offered to do one WEEKLY giveaway for USA-growers (to start) going forward! So there will be a lot of chances to snag some beans!

And in OTHER news, I've been talked to Nico from Dinafem Seeds, and the growers from Dinafem (not the owners) have banded together to try to preserve some of Dinafem's original genetics, and that company is called Silent Seeds. I've been talking to them for the past week and a half, and it sounds fairly promising to bring them back aboard the forum (I've already got their seed catalog in hand!)

So very exciting stuff, we may in fact see the return of Dinafem (just not all the same people.)
Nice, exciting to hear that multiverse will be a part of AFN! And Silent seeds! Are they going to revive some HSO strains or start anew? I have Passionfruit punch photo and CMOG auto… but would like to see some more.

Morning yall!

And in OTHER news, I've been talked to Nico from Dinafem Seeds, and the growers from Dinafem (not the owners) have banded together to try to preserve some of Dinafem's original genetics, and that company is called Silent Seeds. I've been talking to them for the past week and a half, and it sounds fairly promising to bring them back aboard the forum (I've already got their seed catalog in hand!)

super news about Dinafem!! I hope that gang managed to hang on to the genetics.

Morning yall!

Nice Nice Nice Great Job SOH you going to be selling feet pics? Im asking for a friend LOL Im glad its on SUNDAY ill be there ..So nice to be back in the land of the growin LOL
So who is going to be DJ and who is bringing munchies?and ill bring the moonshine :)

Fast Buds FBT2201/Gorilla Punch. This plant I topped and kept short and was the smaller of two. Still 3 1/8 ounces of mighty fine organic grown smoke.
TY Fast Buds :bighug:Hello @Mossy and All :toke:

Attachments

• 100_3291.JPG
    100_3291.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Fast Buds Gorilla Punch.JPG
    Fast Buds Gorilla Punch.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 14
  • FB2201Gorilla Punch.JPG
    FB2201Gorilla Punch.JPG
    372.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Gorilla Punch.JPG