Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY CATURDAY!
Miss Prissy's kittens
IMG_20220512_102503152.jpg
IMG_20220512_102541743.jpg

Man does this ever bring back memories!
Oldest boy would eat anything you set before him. He'd make faces and just keep on trucking. Youngest boy was picky!!!! If he didn't like something it went flying! LOL!!

Bubble bowls should be here on Tuesday, new toys to play with....waiting on the limerick beans, and can't remember which outdoor grow got opened up to indoor but remember my name on the chart....I gotta start marking threads so I don't lose them.....but I'll probably forget to do that too..
Morning kittens....hoodie on, coffee good......gotta do a store run today and a little more work on back deck ramps (gotta start in on side wall lattice) and the normal walk around bug check on the out door ornamentals....I must be mental

You don't have like hills or trees or things above ground level where you're at? :smoking:
Not right there we don’t! They leveled all the trees to put up that new highway on ramp! Def no hills around here tho Tx is pretty dang flat especially in my area!

Bubble bowls should be here on Tuesday, new toys to play with....waiting on the limerick beans, and can't remember which outdoor grow got opened up to indoor but remember my name on the chart....I gotta start marking threads so I don't lose them.....but I'll probably forget to do that too..
Morning kittens....hoodie on, coffee good......gotta do a store run today and a little more work on back deck ramps (gotta start in on side wall lattice) and the normal walk around bug check on the out door ornamentals....I must be mental
Whenever u post in a thread it automatically follows it so makes it easier to find! Just go to the “threads with my posts” option and it’ll be in there somewhere! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back