Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfg hubby just went downstairs to "chug a bunch of water" and being the sweet loving wife I am I decided that needed some accompaniment so I told alexa to "play the water song from sesame street" on the echo down in the kitchen. She responds "OK, playing Sesame Street Radio from Pandora." I mutter to myself, "you dumb bitch" and promptly change it to water sounds. Hubby comes back in the bedroom like WTF (he is very very high off the SBAK presently). Apparently all of the lights are off downstairs and all the sudden this starts playing from the echo at max volume.

He told me it was a "very tiptoe through the tulips" moment. I, of course, found this to be absofuckinlutely hilarious to the point where I was laughing so hard I was crying and now my eyes hurt cause I've got mascara on and its running into my eyes I guess?

Mossy, Frank Are you guys talking straight off the plant "fresh" or like a small 7-10 day dry time for "fresh"??? Other?

The Undead @Cerebral Goo .... :headbang: ...Living Donors..........
homersimpson.gif

Fresh bud for Me is as soon as it is Dry enough to smoke. Usually around 2-3 days in our temps....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back