Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
abb5053c94e9efe21de4c32283c9644f3ee87b99_2_521x500.jpeg

Green Dragon Tincture……everclear is used as a solvent to make a strong cannabis tincture. Let me know if you want a recipe
Thanks! I don't like the alcohol tincture as it burns my gob, but I use everclear to extract, then distill it off and use the residue resin in MCT tincture. Similar benefits, less burn. The distilling off of the alcohol would get rid of some of the terpenes though... Maybe if I vacuumed it off instead of heating... OTOH, what I get now is effective. :biggrin:

Doing the alcohol extraction with fresh weed would be different though due to the water in it. So far, I have always dried the trim first. I think even a light dry before extraction might make it work better, but haven't tried fresh extraction so I am just speculating, and we know where that sometimes goes. :crying:

Thanks! I don't like the alcohol tincture as it burns my gob, but I use everclear to extract, then distill it off and use the residue resin in MCT tincture. Similar benefits, less burn. The distilling off of the alcohol would get rid of some of the terpenes though... Maybe if I vacuumed it off instead of heating... OTOH, what I get now is effective. :biggrin:

Doing the alcohol extraction with fresh weed would be different though due to the water in it. So far, I have always dried the trim first. I think even a light dry before extraction might make it work better, but haven't tried fresh extraction so I am just speculating, and we know where that sometimes goes. :crying:
I dry the weed for gdt, but no cure. I make all my trim into it….straight from the paper bags in the drying tent into a big jar and partially covered with booze then into the fridge and shaken every time I open the fridge….for a week at least.

I dry the weed for gdt, but no cure. I make all my trim into it….straight from the paper bags in the drying tent into a big jar and partially covered with booze then into the fridge and shaken every time I open the fridge….for a week at least.
so not decarbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back