Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost beautiful they way the setting Sun cuts thru the downtown smog! :yoinks: :rofl:
EABE911B-9B62-4EE6-BA72-B7117E567819.jpeg
0CE304E3-0A67-41E1-BD72-294A9ACE0391.jpeg

Man, I was having a really nice time at Sound of Music with #3 tonight and then the Karen in front of me had to open her mouth.

Pro tip, don't tell your kids that "people are going to think you're some kind of freak" because they are stimming. I literally barely noticed him doing it and he was sitting directly in front of me. Your singing (which wouldn't typically bother me but like those tickets were NOT cheap) and nasty attitude were far more detrimental to my enjoyment of the show than your kid stimming. You never know when one of those "freaks" is sitting right behind you.

Oh and BTW, not your place to yell at someone else's kid for scooting through the row to get to the aisle. That little girl did nothing wrong and was far more polite than you. The only one who "hadn't been taught any better" was your rude ass. I really hope your kids really *see* you and get as far away from your hateful self as possible when they can.

Sorry, rant over :rofl: Had to get it out here cause it took every bit of restraint in me not to tear into her right there in the Opera House lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back