Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about unpleasant! I’ve been sitting here 15min and nobody went in but somebody sure as shit just came outta here! :yoinks:
View attachment 1458459
Nothing Like smelling dookie in an enclosed space in freaking 100 degree heat!
:gassy:
Gatorade bottles come with a wide mouth for a reason. :backside:Portable shitters are not for warm weather

Gatorade bottles come with a wide mouth for a reason. :backside:Portable shitters are not for warm weather
depends on the shitter, mind you. the recent designs with the huge black chimneys are pretty much smell free as long as peeps put the lid down when they leave. The black chimney gets warm and sucks air out of the glory hole, putting it under slight but sufficient negative air pressure and keeping the odor out of the shitter space. Works like a charm, especially if the chimney is on the south side and the sun can get at it.

Nonetheless, the OP has my sympathies. :pighug:

depends on the shitter, mind you. the recent designs with the huge black chimneys are pretty much smell free as long as peeps put the lid down when they leave. The black chimney gets warm and sucks air out of the glory hole, putting it under slight but sufficient negative air pressure and keeping the odor out of the shitter space. Works like a charm, especially if the chimney is on the south side and the sun can get at it.

Nonetheless, the OP has my sympathies. :pighug:
coming from someone with your handle, the rep means even more... :crying:

Mind you, I think I missed the "portable" part of the shitter reference. The ones with the big chimneys are not really portable. The portable plastic cupboards would get really evil in hot weather, although I think the tank in them is supposed to contain chemicals to fight the problem. My shitter expertise does not extend to the portable chemical package. :biggrin:

Leave it to AFN to teach me something about shitters today :rofl: I'll keep an eye out for the ones with chimneys :rofl: I'd bet there's a website or app for them... I'm more of a piss in a bottle instead of a plastic shit box, and only shit at home kinda guy:condom:

Wife has been keto for a couple years now. Easy on the alcohol with it... A glass of wine can put a hurtin on here some days :pass: Carb free wraps and tortillas will be your friend :d5:
All that’s out, just meat, salt and spices, eggs and a bit of dairy. Plus I quit drinking a little over a year ago with no plans of going back :pass:

Vaped fresh bud has really great terps that never make it through the dry :pass:
You don't get all water vapor from straight off the plant? I've tried pressing bud picked off a live plant and it just pours out water. Those fresh terps are the entire reason I've been messing with fresh frozen

You don't get all water vapor from straight off the plant? I've tried pressing bud picked off a live plant and it just pours out water. Those fresh terps are the entire reason I've been messing with fresh frozen
Yea, first hit or two can be a little steamy :rofl: Still better than smoking over dried bud off a soda can:rofl::rofl:

Went with the steak quesadilla!!! :yay:
image.jpg

Yes I smoke a good amount of fresh. At first it was out if necessity, but there’s a difference for sure. Also gdt with fresh bud is super terpy
Dumb question - what is gdt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back